: Some pics...

Playdrv4me
01-30-05, 01:42 AM
Since I never really posted any... here is a couple of pics my dad snapped while he was in town last week of me and my car. Thought id share.

http://home.satx.rr.com/inebaysite/Lex02s.JPG
http://home.satx.rr.com/inebaysite/Lex03s.JPG

Ralph
01-30-05, 01:46 AM
That's an awsome interior Ian! What were you pointing to on the console?

Playdrv4me
01-30-05, 01:50 AM
That's an awsome interior Ian! What were you pointing to on the console?

LOL... Im asking myself that same question right now... :hmm: I was either pointing something out to my stepmom who was in the backseat... OR I was just nudging my Ipod over so it wouldnt slide around.

I just noticed this looks like a Lexus ad... see the other one peeking in my window? :suspect:

Ralph
01-30-05, 01:54 AM
LOL! Well I can let the Jag "go" by looking at that nice interior! I like the colors.

Now, please tell me what are those 3 buttons to the right of the Nav screen?!

Playdrv4me
01-30-05, 01:57 AM
Thanks! If you mean the little set of buttons furthest toward the passenger... Thats actually the passenger's Climate control adjustment "up" or "down". The part in the center isnt a button... it just says "passenger temp". Something I think you would find kinda neat or different... those two air vents in the center console actually oscillate left and right on their own. Maybe that was originally a Cadillac invention? I remember seeing the same thing many years ago on the now defunct Mazda 929 and 626.

Ralph
01-30-05, 02:01 AM
those two air vents in the center console actually oscillate left and right on their own. The far ones dont though.

Interesting! You mean the vents will aim away if there is someone sitting on the seat for convienience??!! Damn, now the new STS will have to develop that to not be outdone! :suspense:

Playdrv4me
01-30-05, 02:03 AM
Interesting! You mean the vents will aim away if there is someone sitting on the seat for convienience??!! Damn, now the new STS will have to develop that to not be outdone! :suspense:

Oh no... think Oscillating floor fan... They just gently move back and forth... I guess its supposed to simulate a breeze I dunno.

Ralph
01-30-05, 02:12 AM
Oh no... think Oscillating floor fan... They just gently move back and forth... I guess its supposed to simulate a breeze I dunno.

Well, that's still pretty neat. I wonder if Cadillac has oscillating fans? I've never heard of it.

Jesda
01-30-05, 02:18 AM
Acura RL + Cadillac Deville + Toyota Boredom = LS430! WOOOOO!

And whats with sleeping at the wheel. :)

Jesda
01-30-05, 02:19 AM
Well, that's still pretty neat. I wonder if Cadillac has oscillating fans? I've never heard of it.

In 1988 the Mazda 929 (I've owned two) had oscillating center vents up front. They removed the feature from the later generation but retained the feature for the 626 through 2002. Fun little gimmick. I actually miss it.

Playdrv4me
01-30-05, 02:21 AM
Acura RL + Cadillac Deville + Toyota Boredom = LS430! WOOOOO!

And whats with sleeping at the wheel. :)

LMAO!!! I almost fell out of bed... My eyes ARE closed arent they! I must have been in the middle of some trademark Ian conversation right there.

majax
01-30-05, 02:47 AM
Looking good, now you just need to be a lawyer to go with the Lexus name