: Taking a break...

RBraczyk
01-29-05, 11:31 PM
I've been pretty fed up with the administration lately, and not found much interesting on the forums.

This is not just to do with me not becoming a moderator, but it has to do with the fact that Sal will not continue to look at what improvements I have made to even try to see that I'm a decent person. And the fact that other mod's look down on me makes me even more upset.

This doesn't mean I'm not coming back, but just that I'm going away for a while.

:cycle:

majax
01-29-05, 11:38 PM
A break will give you a new fresh mind when you come back.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-30-05, 02:22 AM
I've been pretty fed up with the administration lately, and not found much interesting on the forums.

This is not just to do with me not becoming a moderator, but it has to do with the fact that Sal will not continue to look at what improvements I have made to even try to see that I'm a decent person. And the fact that other mod's look down on me makes me even more upset.

This doesn't mean I'm not coming back, but just that I'm going away for a while.

:cycle:

just remeber what i told you dude . your welcome here in my book ....but i do understand what your saying .....i think droping by here every once and awhile will be good for you ....and HRS lol

Playdrv4me
01-30-05, 03:08 AM
Your a good friend and a fixture of the Forum... I for one hope to see you around soon.

Jesda
01-30-05, 03:13 AM
What the hell did I miss?

Ralph
01-30-05, 03:18 AM
I think some members are hard on RB because he's young, but he keeps plugging away and has learned a lot and come a long way. I'm thinking of the CI forum when I say this and not referring to any administration, etc.

I think there is always something interesting on the Forum, so stick around.

lux hauler
01-30-05, 08:07 AM
Deja vu?

davesdeville
01-31-05, 02:13 AM
I guess I should be glad I quit the CI forum before my tick came back. Not really a point arguing anymore when no one listens to the other side.

danbuc
01-31-05, 02:25 AM
Hate to see you go man. You'll have to stop by every once and a while so we can go at it again. :D I'm just kidding, you will be missed. Always hate to see someone leave. Hope to see you back here in the future. Good Luck. :thumbsup:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 11:40 AM
Not really a point arguing anymore when no one listens to the other side.

I'd argue against that but you wouldn't listen to me. :histeric:

Rob, you're still wishing that people will get run over just because you disagree with them politically.

No website, except for Hamas, will allow their moderators to wish that people get killed. You also just came out against freedom of expression (but then changed position). As a customer, I don't want you deleting my posts.

Your behaviour is not good for business and it's dangerous for our politics.

Learn how to moderate yourself, then I'm sure Sal will let you moderate other's.

But that's your problem, so stop playing the victocrat, take some personal responsibility and grow in character. Or you can be a victocrat and run away from the forum blaming everyone else.

And since you don't even have a Cadillac, I'm sure the Chevy forum will be nicer to you anyway! :lildevil:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 11:42 AM
Deja vu?

See Rob, everyone want's you to stay!

CONSISTANT that is! :histeric:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 11:47 AM
I think some members are hard on RB because he's young, but he keeps plugging away and has learned a lot and come a long way.

Some are harder than other's.

But running people down in a car is wrong, that's a recent comment of his and this is the stuff that makes people come down hard on him.

So he's in control of their behaviour. Not the victim of it.

Even I try to reason with him most of the time before I send him to the corner for a time out. :halo:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 11:49 AM
Your a good friend and a fixture of the Forum... I for one hope to see you around soon.

Ditto. :shhh:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 11:52 AM
just remeber what i told you dude . your welcome here in my book ....but i do understand what your saying .....i think droping by here every once and awhile will be good for you ....and HRS lol

I don't have him written in any book, I don't understand what he's saying, he never remembers anything that I say but I think having him here would be good! :lildevil:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 11:59 AM
the fact that Sal will not continue to look at what improvements I have made to even try to see that I'm a decent person.

Decent? If I were the FBI, I'd have you written down in my book. :D

But name two improvements you think would make business good and keep costs down?

And the fact that other mod's look down on me makes me even more upset.

This might be more about your approach.

I know many like you. Some are indifferent. And a couple of them probably hope you will leave. ;)

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-31-05, 12:14 PM
way to turn this into a personal attack HRS....hes leaving because he is sick of the whole game and yet you suck him back in....SOMETIMES I HATE THIS FORUM

Katshot
01-31-05, 12:42 PM
way to turn this into a personal attack HRS....hes leaving because he is sick of the whole game and yet you suck him back in....SOMETIMES I HATE THIS FORUM

I wondered if I was the only one that saw that. :rolleyes:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 12:51 PM

He attacked the CadillacForums community, as well as it's leadership (you).

As a member of that community, and as one who was directly mentioned in response BEFORE any of mine, I had every right to provide my point of view.

Just ask the ACLU! :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 12:57 PM
:eye: :nono: :suspect:

:chill:

In other words ....cool it gentleman .....Lets not allow anything to get out of hand ....

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 01:01 PM
I wondered if I was the only one that saw that. :rolleyes:

I know this isn't a modern era ideal, because it involves wisdom and logic.

But correction requires addressing the issue that caused the reaction he is experiencing. No coddling him and giving him a cookie.

Call that a personal attack and join the growing spawn of victocrats! :lildevil:

I call it discipline. He's a kid, he still get's out of line and he got spanked and didn't like it. Too bad. Get over it.

And why write the goodbye cruel world no one pays attantion to poor me letter, just leave! :crying:

But you guys give him a cookie and pat him on the head. It's your fault when he winds up on Oprah. :halo:

bob2231
01-31-05, 01:03 PM
Don't take the moderator thing to hard Rob, about a year ago I noticed several forums that had no moderator and asked about helping out. The answer I got was that no more were needed at the time. I didn't get upset about it, even though a couple more mods were added a week or so later.
Do what works for you Rob, there's more to life than a forum.

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 01:08 PM
....hes leaving because he is sick of the whole game and yet you suck him back in....SOMETIMES I HATE THIS FORUM

I think he want's you to leave, Rob. What do you think? :hmm:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 01:09 PM
I call it discipline. He's a kid, he still get's out of line and he got spanked and didn't like it. Too bad. Get over it.

And why write the goodbye cruel world no one pays attantion to poor me letter, just leave! :crying:

But you guys give him a cookie and pat him on the head. It's your fault when he winds up on Oprah. :halo:

since when was it your job to punish ? Shouldnt that be left to his parents ?

side note , hes not saying "goodbye cruel world" , he and i talked about it a week or so ago ....he wants to just drop by every once and awhile , but i felt he had beatter explain that before he left . So he could deny you the satisfaction of thinking you ran him off. He just doesnt like it here as much as he used to , its boreing for him , probably since he doesnt own a caddy.

BeelzeBob
01-31-05, 01:21 PM

Don't hate the game... Hate the player...

BeelzeBob
01-31-05, 01:27 PM
Anyway.. I make most of the moderators decisions and I don't always remember everyone who's asked.. The normal goings-on around here that I need to take care of take a full day's worth of time. When we put up the "we need moderators" flag, I don't always get to everyone. Sometimes other things pop up that replace this as a priority, and then sometimes things pop up that replace even that... It gets to be a mess..

At any cost, I haven't had much time to put this whole thing into focus. In fact, I still have 3 or 4 people waiting for a response from the latest "we need moderators" flag. Time is hard to come by..

Otherwise.. Does RB ever have any trouble seeing other people's side of view? That's one important thing in regards to moderating and holding some sort of role that may indicate 'leadership' or representation of the forum. Is he frequently a "hot head"? Does he often say things that offend people? I don't pay much attention to "politics" so I don't know everything that goes on.. All I know is what I'm told...

I know that nobody's perfect. And I don't have anything against RB personally. I get along with him just fine...

danbuc
01-31-05, 01:28 PM
HRS, he's probably leaving the forum because of you now. There was no reason for that rant about how he needs to be disciplined. That is NOT your job. You have no right to attack his character like that, and accuse him of being childish and immature. I've read many of your posts, and you can get the same way. We all can. Just because he thinks this forum is a little boring, is no reason to to go after him, in an attempt to drive him away for good. He's not running away, he simply stated that he is not pleased with the way things are run here, and wish to leave for a while. That is his decision. You obviously took it as a personal insult to see him leave, and that to me is just sad. There is no reason you should have voice an opinion in this matter, it is not needed. Save the effort for the Current Issues forum, since tht is where you seem to hide out the most. At this point, I don't blame him for leaving. If I had to deal with your crap HRS, I would probably leave. I bet you'll reply with some bulls**t comment about how I don't know what I'm talking about, and that you have every right to pass judgment on him. Well you don't. He expressed his opinions, and you went after him. It wasn't necessary, and served no purpose, other than to give him more reason to leave. :nono:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 01:35 PM
since when was it your job to punish ?

I'm not punishing him, I'm repsonding to his letter that said I'm a victim please cast pity on me.

The issue he has is he can't be a moderator so he had a fit.

I won't give him a cookie and pat him on the head.

Rob recently stated, "I hope some old man runs them down in the heat of their stupidity."

That's not moderator material. I'm not, I know it and I leave it alone.

Or we can blame life for being cruel to us and never correct our behaviour.

Yeah, that's good. :confused:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 01:40 PM
I bet you'll reply with some bulls**t comment about how I don't know what I'm talking about, and that you have every right to pass judgment on him.

So would you allow your moderator on 01-28-05, 07:25 PM to post, "I hope some old man runs them down in the heat of their stupidity."

I'm not being critical of him for what he says, he realized that is unwise.

I'm being critical of him on this issue because he blamed not getting moderatorship on other peopels actions and not his own.

I will nominate him for CI moderator. :D

No really! :thumbsup:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 01:44 PM
Don't hate the game... Hate the player...

Life is a game.

Hate is a crime! :canttalk:

The sooner we learn the rules, the faster we succeed.

I'm still learnin'. :halo:

danbuc
01-31-05, 01:45 PM
So he feels he's a victim. That still doesn't give you the right to call him out on it, and make him feel like an ass. There's no reason for it. I argued about alot of stupid s**t with him, but I didn't feel the need to insult him like that. There was no reason for the response you left. That's all I'm saying. Look at soome of the other responses left by those who may have had problem with him, they are not rude, and insulting like yours. I think that says something, don't you?

Kev
01-31-05, 01:47 PM
Life is a game.

Hate is a crime! :canttalk:

The sooner we learn the rules, the faster we succeed.

I'm still learnin'. :halo:
Is that 'Neo-neural-psycho-bable'?
I don't know, just asking! :rolleyes:

Kev

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 01:53 PM
Is that 'Neo-neural-psycho-bable'?
I don't know, just asking! :rolleyes:

I'm found out. ;)

Yes, I subscribe to the follow the rules, exlpoit the rules and use the system within those rules to make your mark.

Bucking the system only produces whiplash. :D

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 02:01 PM
I think that says something, don't you?

It says I beleive in tough love and that I care about Robs future, not if he stays here or not.

I wasted way too many years doing stupid things before the light clicked on. I was a hopeless victim too.

I wish someone would have kicked me in the head early, hard and often.

I'm just challenging him to rise above his current circumstance in a tough manly manner. Are we men? Or are we boys? Because men are the dealers and boys get whats delt.

I'm sorry I don't pass out cookies for bad behaviour in my class. I even have a hard time passing them out for good behaviour. ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 02:23 PM
This is not just to do with me not becoming a moderator

thats what rob said in the first post ...

in addition he had the opionoin the mods hated him.....I will say it is his fault he got offended by something on the "internet"...I also dont belive he asked for your (or anyones) pitty hotrod .....I think he was just trying to explain things ....

Side note .....Im learning about whats going on here.....not very confortable with it.....

BeelzeBob
01-31-05, 02:45 PM
Im learning about whats going on here.....not very confortable with it.....

What exactly is it that's going on here? And do you mean this discussion? Or the entire forum?

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 02:47 PM
.....Im learning about whats going on here.....not very confortable with it.....

Well if there is more and Rob has a good case, I'd defend him in heart beat! :want:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 02:54 PM
good to see dude ....no im voicing my conerns with the other mods as i type ...im sure its nothing but something didnt feel right witht he situation and i wrote that as a warning to a couple people

I dont think anyone else gives rob a hard time , well there is but that guy has responded int his thread to robs defense ...its kinda funny the kid gets on alot of folks nerves but at the same time every seems to like him .....hes a fairly good kid when i talk to him over aim so ive never had a problem with him ....

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 03:06 PM
yup it was just nothing , no worrys guys .... it was just misunderstanding on my part on how things work around here that was VERY inacurate ......brett cleard everything up for me ......

BeelzeBob
01-31-05, 03:23 PM
Good. Thank you..

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-31-05, 06:10 PM
Ok since we have moderator and vendor tags do you think we could make up some ahole tags...I have a few people i would nominate....but ill save the personal attacks and flames until we have those tags....seriously i think its a great idea!

RBraczyk
01-31-05, 06:37 PM
You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :vomit:

My point of leaving was to see how much support there was for me on this forum and for other reasons. My posts will become less in number, but will be the same me. The fact that everyone ignored the fact that I said I was going for a month doesn't give me confidence that everyone reads what I type but nevertheless it doesn't matter much.

And thank you HRS for taking your precious time from the CI forum to come and dump all over me here. :canttalk:

Thanks for the support too.

I think I deserve an easily angered badge...

bob2231
01-31-05, 06:50 PM
Ok since we have moderator and vendor tags do you think we could make up some ahole tags...I have a few people i would nominate....

This is just wrong.

Playdrv4me
01-31-05, 06:50 PM
Ok since we have moderator and vendor tags do you think we could make up some ahole tags...

:histeric: That's great.

D148L0
01-31-05, 06:53 PM
Rob, most people knew the purpose of your thread.
Guess what? Maybe that kind of stuff works at school or at home, but not here. If you want to be around, good! If not, well, it's up to you. Nobody is going to beg you to stay. Get my point?
If recognition is what you want, you have to earn it. And this is not the way to do so.
You know me, I stand for you just as much as I tell when you go too far.
So, stop crying wolf and grow up. I know I'm being harsh, but so is life.

BeelzeBob
01-31-05, 06:54 PM
Can we be a little more civilized in here. I'm not pointing any fingers but let's relax a little bit...

BeelzeBob
01-31-05, 06:55 PM
Hell, I own the site so I hope what I say matters to you, RB, but just because you're not my first choice as a moderator doesn't mean I want you to leave. I have a ton of close friends and family and NONE of them are moderators either...

RBraczyk
01-31-05, 06:56 PM
Rob, most people knew the purpose of your thread.
Guess what? Maybe that kind of stuff works at school or at home, but not here. If you want to be around, good! If not, well, it's up to you. Nobody is going to beg you to stay. Get my point?
If recognition is what you want, you have to earn it. And this is not the way to do so.
You know me, I stand for you just as much as I tell when you go too far.
So, stop crying wolf and grow up. I know I'm being harsh, but so is life.

Ummmm :cookoo: :hmm: :bonkers:

HotRodSaint
01-31-05, 08:36 PM
Can we be a little more civilized in here. I'm not pointing any fingers but let's relax a little bit...

Yeah we don't make those that we disgree with wear labels in our civilized society, that's facist thing to do! :tisk:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-31-05, 08:52 PM
I think the point of the ahole badge is being misunderstood, we could do them for a lot of things.....we could have a troll badge, we could have a im broke badge etc etc. Some of these could be self picked and worn as a badge of honor, and others could be voted on by the forum.....I dont have any qualms about disliking a few people on this forum...i try to treat everyone fairly etc etc. The badge idea was one of humor so the dressing down is not much appreciated :tsucks: :tsucks: :getaway: :getaway: :getaway: :deadhorse

Katshot
01-31-05, 09:43 PM
Ya know it's a shame when moderators feel this way about a forum but I must admit, there's always going to be arrogant, condesending A-holes that have nothing going in their own lives so they hang in internet forums and try to make themselves feel better by trashing other members.
Damn shame but it seems to be part of the territory these days. I left here a while ago because the A-hole quotient was a little too high for me. I came back and I find MOST of them gone. So I guess there's hope that eventually the other members will get tired of the inappropriate treatment by a few other fat-headed members and freeze them out.
Sorry, I REALLY wanted to stay out of this but I guess I'm only human.

Ralph
01-31-05, 09:46 PM
Rob, remember I told you that if you leave DON'T ANNOUNCE IT!

Look what happens...

D148L0
01-31-05, 09:49 PM
Rob, remember I told you that if you leave DON'T ANNOUNCE IT!

Look what happens...
Ha, my point exactly... you know I like RB, and this is not what I want for him...

Ralph
01-31-05, 09:54 PM
Ha, my point exactly... you know I like RB, and this is not what I want for him...

I seriously think that Jeff will miss RB like when he left before and announced NEVER to come back to the CI forum. Poor HRS needs someone to debate with. :shhh: :lildevil:

Superman has Lex Luthor....

Godzilla has Mothra.....

Batman "has" Robin..... :eek:

Supa has Natasha... :p

Well, ya'll get my drift. :sneaky:

davesdeville
01-31-05, 11:13 PM
What is a "sweet thing" Kat? I can see it carries a negative connotation but if you would clarify it that would help. Whatever it means it sure is a weird term.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 11:20 PM
speaking of "what is a "

davesdeville , i hear it all the time ,what in tarnation is "keep it crunk"

is that like past tense for "crank"? ...as in "i crunk and crunk but the engine didnt start"???

RBraczyk
01-31-05, 11:20 PM
See: Little Jon

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 11:22 PM
WUUUHHHHHHAT ?

WUUUHHHHHHAT ?

WUUUHHHHHHAT ?

oooooooooKAAAAAAAAY!

Thats all i know about little john ....thanks to dave chappelle

davesdeville
01-31-05, 11:37 PM
It's lil jon actually :yup:. Crunk may have started out as a mixture of the words crazy and drunk but it's come to mean anything high energy and cool or fun. Like saying that concert or last nights party or something was crunk is saying it was a positive experiance. Crunk juice more specifically is what Big Sam drinks from a gas can as pictured in my avitar (it looks bad because I had to use my digital camera to take a pic of the "What You Gon Do" video, then enhance it in paint.) Actually Crunk Juice is an energy drink but that's not important to the whole scene...

Stoneage_Caddy
01-31-05, 11:40 PM
ahhh ...i learned something today

D148L0
01-31-05, 11:59 PM
That makes two of us...

gothicaleigh
02-01-05, 12:01 AM
Ok since we have moderator and vendor tags do you think we could make up some ahole tags...I have a few people i would nominate....but ill save the personal attacks and flames until we have those tags....seriously i think its a great idea!

I want an Ahole tag! :D

"Know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado
Convertible, hot pink, with whaleskin hubcaps and all-leather cow
interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights... yeah! And I'm
gonna drive around in that baby at 115 miles per hour, getting 1 mile
per gallon, suckin' down quarter pound cheeseburgers from McDonald's
in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when
I'm done suckin' down those greaseball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth
on the American Flag and then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam containers
right out the side, and there ain't a goddamn thing anybody can
do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why Two
words: Nuclear ****in' weapons, OK? Russia, Germany, Romania, they
can have all the democracy they want...they can have a big democracy
cakewalk right through the middle of Tienamen Square and it won't make
a lick of difference, because we got the bombs, OK? John Wayne's not
dead, he's frozen! And as soon as we find a cure for cancer, we're
gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know
why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15
million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be.
I'm gonna get the Duke and John Casavetti and Lee Marvin

and Sam Peckinpaw

and a case of whisky

and drive to Texas..."

illumina
02-01-05, 12:04 AM

and Sam Peckinpaw

and a case of whisky

and drive to Texas..."

where have you been? oh well, you probably don't even know who i am...i just haven't seen you post in some time.

Ralph
02-01-05, 12:07 AM

and Sam Peckinpaw

and a case of whisky

and drive to Texas..."

GOTH!!! Glad you're back??? If that's still you. :hmm: :suspense:

Ralph
02-01-05, 12:07 AM
where have you been? oh well, you probably don't even know who i am...i just haven't seen you post in some time.

Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?

:p

illumina
02-01-05, 12:09 AM
Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?:p

i dunno...i think i got lost while looking for the BMW forums and wound up here... :hide:

Ralph
02-01-05, 12:10 AM
i dunno...i think i got lost while looking for the BMW forums and wound up here... :hide:

I'm here because I'm Michael Jacksons #1 fan and was looking for his official website, but I kinda like it here so I'll stay. :shhh: :helpless:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-01-05, 12:14 AM

and Sam Peckinpaw

and a case of whisky

and drive to Texas..."

Hey hey HEY , you know you really are a ass%^&*...just shut up and sing the song pal......

-Dennis Leary ...good choice goth godess

Stoneage_Caddy
02-01-05, 12:15 AM
I'm here because I'm Michael Jacksons #1 fan and was looking for his official website, but I kinda like it here so I'll stay. :shhh: :helpless:

WAIT this isnt the place for viagra and geretol testmonials ?

Kev
02-01-05, 12:39 AM
WHAT THE H*** IS GOING ON HERE?!!!! :annoyed:
WHO THE H*** DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE?!!!! :want:
WHY I OUGHTA ..... ... .. :hmm:
Oh,... .. sorry, forgot who I was there for a minute, uh.... :bonkers:
never mind :rolleyes2

Kev

Ralph
02-01-05, 12:42 AM
WAIT this isnt the place for viagra and geretol testmonials ?

WHAT!!!?? You mean this ISN'T the herpes/clymidia support forum for guys who can't get enough of.....

oh nevermind. :yawn:

evilrussian
02-01-05, 12:47 AM
This thread is a scam :suspect: I don't think he's going anywhere, just used it to draw some attention :D

Stoneage_Caddy
02-01-05, 12:53 AM
This thread is a scam :suspect: I don't think he's going anywhere, just used it to draw some attention :D

Hey Ralph i think this russian dude is right ......

This must be a Athazagoraphobia (Fear of being ignored) support forum .

Ralph
02-01-05, 12:56 AM
Hey Ralph i think this russian dude is right ......

This must be a Athazagoraphobia (Fear of being ignored) support forum .

Yea, Ruskies are smart, it's the cold weather that makes the air more dense therefore more O2 in the brain. :D :thumbsup:

Now, what's this about Athazidjhrjghrgvgoraphobia, and why won't anyone TALK TO ME!!?? :crying: :crybaby: :( :crying2:

;)

Kev
02-01-05, 12:58 AM
Azahasafaza...who?!!! :confused:
Wait a minute, let me get my dictionary out.. .. :nono:

Kev

D148L0
02-01-05, 01:00 AM
Oh, this is some new insight... NOT!!!
It has been said like, a bazillion times?
ho, ho, ho....

Somebody, please have mercy and kill this thread before it takes us all!!!!
:rofl:

Kev
02-01-05, 01:03 AM
Somebody, please have mercy and kill this thread before it takes us all!!!!
:rofl:
:yeah:

Kev

Stoneage_Caddy
02-01-05, 01:13 AM
concider it done.....ill agree it going no where and since diablo agrees it shall be done

Katshot
02-01-05, 11:52 AM
I want to thank Sal for reopening this thread just so I could CLARIFY my post that had been apparently edited by the software without my knowledge. I wrote one thing and the software changed it to "sweet thing". This is NOT what I wanted to say and I don't want anyone to think that I was in some way trying to call anyone "gay" or anything like that. I see that Sal has changed the software and my post now reads "anal cavity". This is more representative of what I wrote and I will stand by it. Again, thanks to Sal for handling this issue so quickly.

D148L0
02-01-05, 12:02 PM
Sweet thing... :histeric:
Ok, we can close now.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-01-05, 12:02 PM
Cool katshot ....Sal wants it closed again so im gonna go ahead and close it now ...Hope you dont mind katshot

Brett
02-01-05, 12:04 PM
the fact that the software changed anal cavity to sweet thing is one of the funniest things i've ever heard