: questions about my 95 fleetwood

WhiteFleetBro
06-07-13, 11:05 PM
i recently acquired a 95 Fleetwood brougham and I want to do the conversion to the FTS-V, so could anyone tell me what I need to have the emblem mounted on the grill and is there anything I would have to do to put the impala ss wheels and tires on giving that they are wider? any info will helpful and welcome

cadillac kevin
06-07-13, 11:13 PM
i recently acquired a 95 Fleetwood brougham and I want to do the conversion to the FTS-V, so could anyone tell me what I need to have the emblem mounted on the grill and is there anything I would have to do to put the impala ss wheels and tires on giving that they are wider? any info will helpful and welcome

Impala ss rims bolt right on.
As for the grille emblem, maybe 2 sides tape for emblems?

96LT1
06-08-13, 01:20 PM
FTS-V? and what emblem for the grill?

WhiteFleetBro
06-08-13, 01:23 PM
Google it and that's what im trying find out

96LT1
06-08-13, 01:37 PM
Seems like SS wheels and new V badge, pretty stupid.

WhiteFleetBro
06-08-13, 01:46 PM
and seems like you wasted your time being a smart ass

MoistCabbage
06-08-13, 02:43 PM
Google it and that's what im trying find out

Googled it, found nothing (which isn't surprising, since it doesn't exist). Is it just putting emblems on it? If so, how do you not know what emblem to get? Pick whichever you want.

CadillacPimpinNOLA
06-08-13, 03:21 PM
thats all it is, lower the car a few inches with impala SS lowering kit, put impala wheels on and some badges from a cts-v...

nothing special but to each his own...i personally wouldnt do it unless it had a supercharged ls1 to back them emblems up

jayoldschool
06-08-13, 03:38 PM
No need for name calling. Also, if you want to ask questions, don't tell someone to "google it".

Next time, infractions will happen.