: Post count

Devil_concours
02-04-03, 12:35 AM
Jesus christ. What happened to everyone's post count?
I remember myself being the third on the list by a small margin now everyone is ahead of me by a big margin

here is the proof
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=10

kcnewell
02-04-03, 10:25 AM
A LOT of senseless babble and WAY off topic discussion!

BeelzeBob
02-04-03, 03:30 PM
I'm a post-whore, aren't I? :p

elwesso
02-04-03, 06:41 PM
No offense, but does it really matter. I mean its not like a contest. You could have 25 posts and do more good to the forum than a person with 125 posts.

HotRodSaint
10-20-05, 10:17 PM
A LOT of senseless babble and WAY off topic discussion!

You get some rep points!! :yup:

HotRodSaint
10-20-05, 10:39 PM
You get some rep points!! :yup:

Post count 10-20-05 06:32 PM so do you !

Thanks girlfriend!! :thumbsup:

What color dress you wearing tomorrow? Green? :highfive:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-20-05, 10:42 PM
Thanks girlfriend!! :thumbsup:
What color dress you wearing tomorrow? Green? :highfive:
WHOOPS forgot to sign my name to it ....My bad ....:thumbsup:

Ralph
10-20-05, 10:48 PM
WHOOPS forgot to sign my name to it ....My bad ....:thumbsup:
I'm GREEN with envy over your generosity!!! Points for you!!:thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-20-05, 10:50 PM
I'm GREEN with envy over your generosity!!! Points for you!!:highfive:
LOL ....well , i dont want to be a wuss .....unlike some i take responsiblity for myself .....cant belive i didnt attach my name to it ....its your fault ralph ...:histeric:

HotRodSaint
10-20-05, 10:57 PM
No offense, but does it really matter. I mean its not like a contest. You could have 25 posts and do more good to the forum than a person with 125 posts.

You get points too!! :thumbsup:

Ralph
10-20-05, 11:00 PM
LOL ....well , i dont want to be a wuss .....unlike some i take responsiblity for myself .....cant belive i didnt attach my name to it ....its your fault ralph ...:histeric:

No worries because as soon as I find my two little appendages, I'll take full responsibility for my actions.:thumbsup:

RobertCTS
10-21-05, 07:46 AM
I think the post count is interesting. Look at Ralph who's working on 16,000 post!! Ralph has a lot on his mind. It must be the results of the lonelyness of the cold Canadian winters with nothing to do but set by the fire with his bottle of Canadian Club:p

FYI Ralph has done over 50 posts in one day!! He has something to say:thumbsup:
++++

Spyder
10-21-05, 01:55 PM
Hehehe...I don't think I'll ever catch up with Ralph...mostly cause my damned computer takes forever to load these pages...and why don't IIIIII have any more points?!

Ralph
10-21-05, 10:34 PM
FYI Ralph has done over 50 posts in one day!! He has something to say:thumbsup:
++++

Where did you hear that?? It's inaccurate.:shhh::sneaky: My record is about 180 in one day in the CI during a serious debate. I'm sure that wasn't the highest either, for that day.:bigroll:

I have a lot of time invested in this place....

RobertCTS
10-22-05, 08:37 AM
Where did you hear that?? It's inaccurate.:shhh::sneaky: My record is about 180 in one day in the CI during a serious debate. I'm sure that wasn't the highest either, for that day.:bigroll:

I have a lot of time invested in this place....

You said 50 yourself at one time.:yup: I was impressed with that. 180 is truly amazing!! Anyway, you are the posting King without a doubt..and you still have time to chase your avatars. :D
Bob

Ralph
10-22-05, 02:42 PM
You said 50 yourself at one time.:yup: I was impressed with that. 180 is truly amazing!! Anyway, you are the posting King without a doubt..and you still have time to chase your avatars. :D
Bob

Yup, said the post whore.;)