: What can cause the map display to change from the original setting?

inspectorudy
06-07-13, 06:57 PM
I cannot figure out why my map display reverts to 3D when I have set it for heads up view. Is there a touch screen function that will change the mode without me actually doing so? I know that if you touch the screen while in the NAV mode the "Reset" button appears to allow you to go back to the original view but I can't figure this one out. Any ideas?

Hoosier Daddy
06-07-13, 09:12 PM
I cannot figure out why my map display reverts to 3D when I have set it for heads up view. Is there a touch screen function that will change the mode without me actually doing so? I know that if you touch the screen while in the NAV mode the "Reset" button appears to allow you to go back to the original view but I can't figure this one out. Any ideas?
Yes, with the map displayed, every time you touch the nav icon at the top (or you get close and CUE thinks you touched it) the map type will change.

inspectorudy
06-07-13, 11:20 PM
It's beginning to come back to me that someone else had mentioned that issue before. I appreciate the info. I cannot think why they would have created that system but I can live with it.

flycaster
06-08-13, 10:58 AM
Yes, with the map displayed, every time you touch the nav icon at the top (or you get close and CUE thinks you touched it) the map type will change.

How interesting. Didn't know it, but I think it is a good idea as it reduces the steps needed when one wants to quickly change the map mode.

inspectorudy
06-08-13, 12:25 PM
I figure that when its time to trade in my SRX I will have learned about half of the things that CUE can do.

Johnfran
06-10-13, 04:49 PM
Great to find this shortcut to change map view.