: holy crap!!!

SBONES
01-28-05, 10:35 PM
The corsa ROCKS. Its definitly noticable. I must say finally opened her up. 160 mph ran out of road. Could of gone alittle faster. And the cool thing is the car loved it, it purred the whole way...:2thumbs:

CTSV05
01-28-05, 11:34 PM
Sweet!!!!

lasstss
01-29-05, 12:34 AM
You didnt hide in the bushes afterward and turn off the lights did you?? :hide:

SBONES
01-29-05, 11:09 AM
dude, i was shaking like a leaf..cars were like a streak going by.. they had to be like, holy crap!!!!!!!!

trukk
01-29-05, 04:37 PM
The corsa ROCKS. Its definitly noticable. I must say finally opened her up. 160 mph ran out of road. Could of gone alittle faster. And the cool thing is the car loved it, it purred the whole way...:2thumbs:

Heh. I know it's been said before, but since I had the Corsa put on on Thursday, I haven't had the radio on. It sounds so nice.

I had a friend drive me Envoy back to the dealer with me to drop it off (lease was up). Inside the V, the exhaust wasn;t loud at all, sounded stock at cruising speeds. My friend told me he could here it most of the time in the truck ahead of me :)

I love how it sounds!!

P.S. I LOVE the way the FG2 feels also. I'm so glad I neogtiated both of these into my deal.

-Chris

drdsgolf
01-29-05, 04:46 PM
Here in the Santa Clara Valley I have just been waiting for some mild weather. Today is clear in the 60's and I am cruising with the windows down to the sounds of the Corsa. How sweet it is........

ds

trukk
01-29-05, 04:50 PM
Here in the Santa Clara Valley I have just been waiting for some mild weather. Today is clear in the 60's and I am cruising with the windows down to the sounds of the Corsa. How sweet it is........

ds

I pulled into the parking garage at work Friday morning, and rolled the windows down to hear it. I think it was 16 degrees or so. I didn't care, it just sounds sooooo good :)

-Chris