: I cant be the only one to just see this lol

Rongotti
06-06-13, 05:35 PM
How many of you knew about touching the time in the top right corner of CUE?

73JPS
06-06-13, 06:03 PM
To be sure, I only discovered it by accident.

donavo
06-06-13, 06:10 PM
dealer told me about this b4 i took delivery

Dave3283
06-06-13, 08:01 PM
Touch everything; there's a lot of features.

Rifle and rucksack
06-06-13, 09:23 PM
Hmm, never thought to touch anything other than the obvious functions.

73JPS
06-06-13, 09:33 PM
Touch everything; there's a lot of features.

Hmm, never thought to touch anything other than the obvious functions.

That's what she said...

pever
06-07-13, 09:36 AM
I have my home address stored on the favorites bar in part to get directions from places I am not sure of the best route, but also to get estimated time of arrival.
I selected it yesterday, and as normal it displays with a red colour to indicate it is active - just like an active radio selection.
Then later I hit the home address item accidentally and route guidance was cancelled instantly, without having to press "talk" then say "cancel route guidance" and confirm "yes" and then hit Mute to end the CUE chatter about resuming guidance.
Now THAT was a nice accidental find and I will use that a lot.

donavo
06-07-13, 11:15 AM
I have my home address stored on the favorites bar in part to get directions from places I am not sure of the best route, but also to get estimated time of arrival.
I selected it yesterday, and as normal it displays with a red colour to indicate it is active - just like an active radio selection.
Then later I hit the home address item accidentally and route guidance was cancelled instantly, without having to press "talk" then say "cancel route guidance" and confirm "yes" and then hit Mute to end the CUE chatter about resuming guidance.

ohh man....this whole time ive been doing this the long way. this is a good find.

Bertha D Blues
06-07-13, 01:27 PM
Touching the temperature display in the upper left brings up your HVAC settings. It's a quick way to see what your temperature and control settings are .

pissedoffwookiee
06-07-13, 03:57 PM
Touching the temperature display in the upper left brings up your HVAC settings. It's a quick way to see what your temperature and control settings are .

this is a neat one because it allows you to eliminate the climate app from the 5 shortcuts in the app tray

----------

you can save pandora stations to one of your 60 presets, after doing this you can switch stations easily in the DIC using steering wheel controls

z06bigbird
06-09-13, 03:06 AM
I had a Lincoln for 6 years before I realized that those beautiful brushed alum rectangles on the inside of the rear roof were light switches.

torkibe
06-09-13, 11:16 AM
How many of you knew about touching the time in the top right corner of queue?

CUE = CADILLAC USER EXPERIENCE.

QUEUE = 1. A line of waiting people or vehicles.
2. A long braid of hair worn hanging down the back of the neck; a pigtail.
3. Computer Science
a. A sequence of stored data or programs awaiting processing.
b. A data structure from which the first item that can be retrieved is the one stored earliest.
intr.v. queued, queu·ing, queues
To get in line: queue up at the box office.

So, just to be clear, that only works if it is set as a favorite?

Rongotti
06-09-13, 02:03 PM
CUE = CADILLAC USER EXPERIENCE.

QUEUE = 1. A line of waiting people or vehicles.
2. A long braid of hair worn hanging down the back of the neck; a pigtail.
3. Computer Science
a. A sequence of stored data or programs awaiting processing.
b. A data structure from which the first item that can be retrieved is the one stored earliest.
intr.v. queued, queu·ing, queues
To get in line: queue up at the box office.

So, just to be clear, that only works if it is set as a favorite?

Apparently Google voice text doesnt know CUE lol

stevenzoz
06-11-13, 03:04 PM

Can you tell me how to do this? I got showed how at delivery but forgot and haven't been able to figure it out since

pever
06-11-13, 03:24 PM
You simply make the address you want to go to (such as your home) as your active route, then press and hold any of the available favorite "buttons" and you will feel the haptic feedback and it will then pop that address into your favorites bar in the selected spot. In the future, when you select that favorite, it loads the navigation window and programs the route. It will stay selected with a red background on the button unless you stop for gas or something - then although the route will be active when you restart the car, the favorites button loses the red background and you cannot simply touch that button to cancel the route.