: Help 2009 cts: Rainning from roof even after being served twice by ed morse cadillac

MRMRBAEZ
06-06-13, 04:33 PM
2009 CTS CADILLAC, VIN....290103437, 17,000 miles, recurring roof leaking problem. It has been already serviced twice by local dealearship. Today, I could swim on water falling from the driver seat. Before, I call Ed Morse dealer today, I'd love some idea (as) on how to fix the problem permanently. I have the only owner of this car. HELP PLEASE !!!

Tampa, FL on very rainy day !!!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-06-13, 04:47 PM
2009 CTS CADILLAC, VIN....290103437, 17,000 miles, recurring roof leaking problem. It has been already serviced twice by local dealearship. Today, I could swim on water falling from the driver seat. Before, I call Ed Morse dealer today, I'd love some idea (as) on how to fix the problem permanently. I have the only owner of this car. HELP PLEASE !!!

Tampa, FL on very rainy day !!!

Hello MRMRBAEZ,

I am sorry you are experiencing a reoccurring issue with your roof leaking. I understand how it can be frustrating already having the same issue serviced twice. Can you please continue to communicate with me via private message so we can further discuss this issue. If you are unable to private message me, please send an Email to socialmedia@gm.com "ATTN LAURA". Please include your contact information as well in addition to the dealership location.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

thebigjimsho
06-06-13, 04:51 PM
Hey, you know that Mistah Mistah lady? I think I killed her.

MRMRBAEZ
06-06-13, 05:54 PM
Laura, I just emailed you to [email]socialmedia@gm.com
Look forward your valuable assistance solving this important issue.

Respectfully,

M Baez

baabootoo
06-06-13, 11:27 PM
Keep going back. I had to get mine repaired 4!!!!! times, before they fixed it. They did pick up one payment though for my trouble. My state requires 4 attempts, before the lemon law kicks in so I await a leak. I did have the body guy fix it as opposed to a water leak "expert" (The Water Doctor) the last time.

amunderdog
06-06-13, 11:41 PM
look up your states lemon laws.
Contact an attorney
Seek out a priest to exorcise the vehicles demons?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-07-13, 08:42 AM
Laura, I just emailed you to [email]socialmedia@gm.com
Look forward your valuable assistance solving this important issue.

Respectfully,

M Baez

Hello M Baez,

Thanks for letting me know. I will make sure to check my Email and continue our interaction that way.

Sincerely,

Laura M.

----------

Keep going back. I had to get mine repaired 4!!!!! times, before they fixed it. They did pick up one payment though for my trouble. My state requires 4 attempts, before the lemon law kicks in so I await a leak. I did have the body guy fix it as opposed to a water leak "expert" (The Water Doctor) the last time.

I am sorry that you have been experiencing this issue multiple times baabootoo. I hope your sunroof does not start leaking again. Please reach out to us for assistance if needed.

Regards,

Laura M.

Trapspeed
06-07-13, 07:35 PM
Did they check the drains?