: Ill take the time. FOR GP

JJhomer83
09-18-03, 09:12 AM
Ok lets go then!!!
Can everyone start posting what products or items they would like for a GP. Give me sites, phone numbers anything to help. My day job is a corp salesman this is no problem for me just need a foothold to start.
Some of my ideas are wax or cleaning products, oil, filters, and eventually if this forum gets big enough i might be able to work out a deal with tires down the road. Everyone needs to be in on the first GP to see if it will fly in the future.

elwesso
09-18-03, 05:33 PM
Id like to see things like performance chips (my grandparents put premium in their FW, and it only needs regular), detailing stuff, and some parts.......

JJhomer83
09-19-03, 09:13 AM
Id like to see things like performance chips (my grandparents put premium in their FW, and it only needs regular), detailing stuff, and some parts.......

So far i have started to contact different companys for GP's Mother's, Zaino, and Mequiers and now i am waiting for a response. I will be contacting companies all weekend and finding out what deals they will get now i need feedback from the rest of the forum. Please people speak out let me know what you want. My day job is a corp salesman and this is easy for me but the hard part is getting people to commit. Either post something in here or email me at JJHomer83@yahoo.com
Post websites of companies, ideas of products, etc.... :confused: :confused: :bonkers: :bonkers:

Since i have access to use UPS at a discounted price I can ship stuff all over the US ONLY sorry Canada guys still working that deal out.

Hope to get this moving soon
Josh

AirJigga25
09-19-03, 09:45 AM
Mothers for my leather...

BeelzeBob
09-20-03, 10:27 AM
Great idea, Josh! I'm not sure what I need right now, though. Maybe if we can get good list going here, they'll be things that we can all choose from.. One thing I can think of would be Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil.. I'd be up for that...

BeelzeBob
09-20-03, 10:30 AM
Mothers for my leather...
I'd go for that...

JJhomer83
09-20-03, 04:15 PM
Great idea, Josh! I'm not sure what I need right now, though. Maybe if we can get good list going here, they'll be things that we can all choose from.. One thing I can think of would be Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil.. I'd be up for that...

If synthetic oil is a thing a lot of people would like you will have to agree on one brand and style. With GP's the greater the qty of ONE item the bigger the discount. Also if we can get one good supplier would there be negotations for a discounted ad on the forum for the GP.

elwesso
09-21-03, 12:59 AM
Id buy oil.........

JJhomer83
09-26-03, 02:16 PM
Id buy oil.........

anyone going to let me know if they would join in on the GP and what products

the Sandman
09-26-03, 02:56 PM
I would join if I wanted/needed the products. If Zaino isn't interested, how about Mother's - I really like their stuff.

What about Corsa exhaust?

elwesso
09-26-03, 08:00 PM
BG44k....... Get this stuff........!!!

Also, this stuff called http://www.fivestarshine.com/

Their supporting vendors at NICO, and Im going to order some of their stuff soon........ Read about it, they have a money back guarntee....... It looks golden.....!

TheJudge004
10-02-03, 07:48 PM
We need to get some kind of license plate frame thing going...find a company that will do customs and we can order a bunch of chrome or gold ones that say like, Member of the Caddyforum...or something like that...so more people can find out about this place too!

elwesso
10-05-03, 02:30 PM
We have those!! Talk to Sal about it!!!

01STS
10-17-03, 12:17 AM
I would join if I wanted/needed the products. If Zaino isn't interested, how about Mother's - I really like their stuff.

What about Corsa exhaust?

Hey guys,
I know I am new here but I may be able to help out. I work at a large speed shop in Canada and we ship everywhere both Canada and US. We have just taken on Corsa exhaust (for my STS) and have access to over 200+ perfromance and detail items. If you are looking for something, drop me a line and lets see what I can do.

JJhomer83
10-17-03, 08:26 AM
That is great.

Welcome to the forums.

Would you have an exhaust system for a 92 eldo.

elwesso
10-17-03, 07:38 PM
Hey guys,
I know I am new here but I may be able to help out. I work at a large speed shop in Canada and we ship everywhere both Canada and US. We have just taken on Corsa exhaust (for my STS) and have access to over 200+ perfromance and detail items. If you are looking for something, drop me a line and lets see what I can do.
Great..... Welcome aboard...... :wave:

Talk to Sal about becoming a supporting vendor........

01STS
10-18-03, 12:54 AM
That is great.

Welcome to the forums.

Would you have an exhaust system for a 92 eldo.

No, I don't have a system for a 92 Eldo. But I do have a lot of muffler options if you would like to have someone make a custom system. Borla, Flowmaster, Hooker aerochambers (I won't mention the rice rocket options) just to name a few.