: 2009 cts: Persisteng leaking roof even after being served twice by ed morse cadillac

MRMRBAEZ
06-06-13, 04:53 PM
2009 CTS CADILLAC, VIN....290103437, 17,000 miles, recurring roof leaking problem. It has been already serviced twice by local dealearship. Today, I could swim on water falling from the driver seat. Before, I call Ed Morse dealer today, I'd love some idea (as) on how to fix the problem permanently. I have the only owner of this car. HELP PLEASE !!!

Tampa, FL

Mistercoffee2
06-07-13, 11:14 PM
Try moving to one of these stares: Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona. lol

Sorry, I know it is a serious issue but couldn't help myself. Florida is the 5th wettest states in the US. Nevada the driest.

I have no idea what the problem might be. Yesterday I drove from Little Rock to Houston, about 450 miles, in constant hard rain. I never want to do that again but the super sunroof, or what ever they call it. on my 2008 CTS never dripped a drop. So it can be fixed.

Also I saw a thread somewhere on here that talked about testing for leaks. Search "Sunroof Leaks" and read to arm yourself for battle. Go kick some dealer butt. Metaphorically speaking of course. We love our dealers. Well mine has free coffee and donuts if you get there early.

cat daddy
06-08-13, 11:47 AM
It's a cheap fix. The same thing happened to me. U probably park under a tree and your sunroof drains are clogged. All u need is to get some compressed air and clear them and they won't leak until they get clogged again.