: Installing Flip Down monitor/dvd install with Sunroof/dome light, any issues?????

sosatyme72
06-06-13, 11:05 AM
Im planning on trying to get a flip down monitor maybe 13" or 15" but I have a sunroof and dome light that seems to possibly be in the way of the install, do I need to remove the dome light for something like that? I cant really put the monitor in front of dome becaue it'll be to close up to the 2nd row seats...any info i'd appreciate ...thanks

Jophusp
06-06-13, 12:21 PM
The Monitor will instal in place of the Dome light, and will most likely have lights on it to replace those of the dome light, That also makes wiring it in there much easier.

tx22
06-14-13, 10:35 PM
I have sunroof and 13 inch flip down in my 07. The tv has dome lights on it, so no need to worry about anything.

sosatyme72
06-15-13, 11:09 PM
hey do you have a pic on how a 13" looks like in the truck??

I have sunroof and 13 inch flip down in my 07. The tv has dome lights on it, so no need to worry about anything.

crazymaci
06-16-13, 03:38 PM
Good topic, i have an 05 that has non working dvd player, what type of after market player are you guys using to get that 13 or 15 inch screen? And since i have factory player im looking for plug n play and the abiliy to maintain the factory controls that are in the center console etc thanks

the cadillac man
06-16-13, 04:56 PM
Good topic, i have an 05 that has non working dvd player, what type of after market player are you guys using to get that 13 or 15 inch screen? And since i have factory player im looking for plug n play and the abiliy to maintain the factory controls that are in the center console etc thanks

The only way you are going to be able to retain the factory controls(rear seat audio,radio output for DVD audio) is stick with factory as most aftermarket DVD players are over the fm band of the radio