: unfriginbelievable.....

SBONES
01-28-05, 10:34 AM
take my v to get corsa and sevice, basicaly give them 1500. they tried to put me in a pontiac vibe. they drove me home in my own car... Im ****in sick to my stomach....

trukk
01-28-05, 11:24 AM
Ouch. At least I got an SRX to drive around in.

It could have been worse though, they could have given you a cimmaron.

-Chris

ctsvett
01-28-05, 12:12 PM
I turn into grandpa during service.. I get a Deville.

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

joshdctsv
01-28-05, 12:35 PM
Buick Lesabre. Was so embarrased I wouldnt park in my parking spot at work. Friends still noticed and re-enforced their old man jokes (thank Cadi) with new material.

ylwjacket
01-28-05, 12:39 PM
I turn into grandpa during service.. I get a Deville.

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

That's what I get too.

At our dealership, they have a putting green, a movie theatre, a message person, popcorn, doughnuts, snacks, and the whole works. Alot of retired people make a day out of a service visit.

When I show up, and explain that I'm in a hurry because I have to get to work, it almost melts the place down. Not so much the dealer staff, but all of the other people there. The idea of being in a hurry, especially for work, is really a foreign concept to many of these folks.

V-FORCE
01-28-05, 12:40 PM
I Must Be Going To A Nice Dealer, I Always Get An Srx Or Escalade (williams Cadillac Miami)

haveboost
01-28-05, 12:56 PM
I Must Be Going To A Nice Dealer, I Always Get An Srx Or Escalade (williams Cadillac Miami)

They've given me Old style STS (which I complained and never again) Yukon, and 3.6 CTS.

urbanski
01-28-05, 01:53 PM
i once got a brand new Trailblazer....but it smelled like skunk....either one had crawled up in it, or somebody had hit one :rolleyes:

Groo-V
01-28-05, 03:46 PM
They gave me a Deville. (David Taylor Cadillac - Houston) My father-in-law drives a Deville. He's 75. Pretty depressing.

homer403
01-28-05, 04:02 PM
Ok you all, top this.... I got a choice, a purple Ford Fiesta (i think thats' what it was) with a missing hub cap.... or a Deville. :eek: I guess I should that taken the Ford.:histeric:

Redline
01-28-05, 04:06 PM
Did the Deville once -- remember why I never owned a Caddy before the V. Last time in was an Escalade. Can't wait for them to redo the interior -- looks way too much like a workvan with a wood trim kit.

Z06CTSV
01-28-05, 08:37 PM
I have gotten a Deville and an Escalade.

Joe
New Orleans

blown65
01-28-05, 09:02 PM
Ya, my window motor went out and the dealer here screwed the order up twice, then either broke the new one, or got a broken one in. (I'm thinking they broke it) Ya, we got a Deville on top of it, a big ass white Deville. LOL

On top of that, I also had two little scratches in the door, and somehow I knew this was going to happen, but I told them only to buff the door, not the whole car. He said, dont worry, we will do it all for ya, for free. I informed him, thats not my reasoning. Well my worries came true, get car back with a crap load of swirl marks cause they do not know how to buff a car. Thank god I insisted on them not buffing the whole car, I can only imagine what would of happened when I picked it up.

Skinner Caddy in So. Oregon, avoid like the plague. Sales guy was perfect, service dept is another story.