: Part number needed

06-05-13, 05:06 PM
Today I changed my center console lid from the old ugly one to the new one with the tray which looks way better, BUT I lost some screws in the switch. Can someone point me to a link or tell me the part number? Here's a pic of the screw. Thanks for your help 113753

06-05-13, 06:30 PM
Can't you just go to your local home depot or a similar store, and get screws from there?

06-06-13, 09:24 PM
Any automotive store should have those. They're common washer head screws for interior panels.