: Service Stability

EscaladeLady
06-05-13, 11:10 AM
Got in my escalade today, Service Stablilty comes on. What does this mean? Vehicle is running great. Another issue the XM past 2 weeks comes in and out. Some days stations work some preview channel is all that is on.

the cadillac man
06-05-13, 11:30 AM
Got in my escalade today, Service Stablilty comes on. What does this mean? Vehicle is running great. Another issue the XM past 2 weeks comes in and out. Some days stations work some preview channel is all that is on.

The service stability message means something in the system needs checked get the codes at gm dealer

The xm tuner module is going bad (again dealer for codes)

EscaladeLady
06-05-13, 12:23 PM
So I guess it's something major

the cadillac man
06-05-13, 12:30 PM
So I guess it's something major

Only if you drive in snow and on ice

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-05-13, 04:15 PM

Hello EscaladeLady,

If you are thinking about taking your vehicle into a dealership for the vehicle to get checked, please let me know! I want to continue to stay involved throughout this process and help work towards a resolution. You can private message me, and we can continue to interact that way and address any other concerns or questions.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

sosatyme72
06-15-13, 11:20 PM
if you go to your local pep boys,auto zone would the code show up or you have to go to dealer for something like this??

the cadillac man
06-15-13, 11:46 PM
if you go to your local pep boys,auto zone would the code show up or you have to go to dealer for something like this??

Any gm dealer can pull codes like this