Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  majax 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:hmm: Hmmm.. do I sense a little anger in that poem? I've never been impressed enough with the H2 to expend so much energy. In fact, this is the most effort I've expended to date, I don't give them much thought.
Now, the old Volkswagen Vans:brutal:those pieces of *@#$%^&*!!!!
Oh, sorry.

Kev

#4 ·
It's not so bad if you can afford the gas, and enjoy driving a shoebox. The vast majority of people who buy these things, use them to get groceries, or look really cool (in their own minds that is..hehe). Overall, I think a little more thought could have been put into it's design. It's too big, to inefficient, and just plan ugly. Maybe if it was a REAL Hummer, I might be a little more interested.

#6 ·
Yea I considered one, even sort of got really into it... Then I realized it was just the cheap lease rate and bigness that was attracting me. Truth is compared to the Escalade its just a big box on wheels with terrible gas mileage (because its a big box on wheels), and the guise of being extremely offroad capable... Though most people will never drive them off the pavement.

#7 ·
It does seem rather pointless... WHERE'S THE BODY ARMOUR?!!:want:....WHERE'S THE 50cal MOUNT?!!!:rant2:

Kev

#9 ·
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I am sorry for the guy who wrote that poem.....

You know its that kind of person who portraits himself as an "SUV HATER"

"Hey man you ride a gas guzzler...... I rather drive a riced-up 4-banger"

99.9% this comments come from people who CANT afford a luxury SUV!!! or who cant appreciate real luxurious and spacious vehicles.....

Why so much hate????????

Do I hate a guy who drive a car or truck 2 or 3 times worth my truck??????
Of course not...................

I rather admire that car or truck, and get to work harder and harder so one day I can afford one of those cars or something even better.
The last thing Id do is blast someone for having a much better and expensive vehicle than mine..... Id look really STUPID and CHILDISH....

And if it is a gas guzzler SO WHAT?????????????
My wallet is not getting thinner because of that..........

If I choose to ride my H2 to the grocery store or to my ranch (in my case) that is my goddamn problem..

If I choose to ride a VW Beetle or a semi-truck to go to the grocery store as long as I dont break any law what is the problem??????????

I am saying all this because I am 1 or 2 months away from buying an H2 fully loaded................hehehehheheheheheheh ;)

Mejia

#10 ·
MEJIA said:
I am saying all this because I am 1 or 2 months away from buying an H2 fully loaded................hehehehheheheheheheh ;)

Mejia
Does it include the body armour and 50cal mount?

Kev

#11 ·
If it doesn't, I would definitely complain! lol

Kev

#14 ·
I bet a Sierra Club-( with it's angry-radically liberal-stodgy-pants up to their armpits-Vespa riding-tree hugging-no deodorant wearing-no armpit shaving-stinky azz-etc.) member started that site. You know-The rebels without a cause who burned the Ford Excursions down a few years back-labeled:eco-terrorism. The only Tree hugger's I hate are the Camry drivers in my fast lane-relentlessly-on thier way to Starbucks-on purpose. Not because of the Camry but because they think they are doing the rite thing.

Hey MEJIA-Have you heard the H2 is going to have the Duramax diesel as an option later this year? Imagine much better gas mileage with a much more durable engine(I think the D comes with a 250Kmi rebuild warranty). If they weren't 60K$ I would get one.

#15 ·
skides1 said:
I bet a Sierra Club-( with it's angry-radically liberal-stodgy-pants up to their armpits-Vespa riding-tree hugging-no deodorant wearing-no armpit shaving-stinky azz-etc.) member started that site. You know-The rebels without a cause who burned the Ford Excursions down a few years back-labeled:eco-terrorism. The only Tree hugger's I hate are the Camry drivers in my fast lane-relentlessly-on thier way to Starbucks-on purpose. Not because of the Camry but because they think they are doing the rite thing.

Hey MEJIA-Have you heard the H2 is going to have the Duramax diesel as an option later this year? Imagine much better gas mileage with a much more durable engine(I think the D comes with a 250Kmi rebuild warranty). If they weren't 60K$ I would get one.
Actually, I didnt know this til recently... but the H2 actually has a LOWER sticker price than the Escalade, I always thought it was more.

#17 ·
The H2 looks like a pretty sweet ride....BUUUTTT having driven REAL Hummers for 8 years in the military, I wouldn't pay that kind of money for one. Yes they are tricked out much nicer than a military hummer or HMMWV which is the actual name of it.(Highly Mobile Multi-Wheeled Vehicle). We called them Hum-Vees and now just plain Hummers for some. This H2 looks quite a bit like the real thing on the outside and doesn't do too bad offroad, but one good look at the rear end(suspension) and that's where the similarities end. The real hummers have 4 wheel independant suspension...not just for a nice ride(which they don't)but for ground clearance. There are many other differences I'm sure that could be pointed out, but not having gone over them completely...i won't try to assume anything. Now, I'm not trying to knock H2 owners....if I had that kind of money, I MIGHT buy one too, but I'd have to already own an Escalade before I would consider it.:yup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.