: New member

Fullmoon909
06-05-13, 10:18 AM
Hi everybody glad to join you guys and girls, I am planning to buy ATS 3.6 since we don't get 2.0t ( live in Saudi Arabia ) and wanna ask what fuel octane should I use and what the free maintenance cover.
Thanks guys

romanats
06-05-13, 04:57 PM
wow welcome from Saudi Arabia you going to love the 3.6

Rifle and rucksack
06-05-13, 09:23 PM
Hi everybody glad to join you guys and girls, I am planning to buy ATS 3.6 since we don't get 2.0t ( live in Saudi Arabia ) and wanna ask what fuel octane should I use and what the free maintenance cover.
Thanks guys

Welcome! I would at least use the mid grade. I use the 92 or 93 premium only because I think it burns cleaner and should keep the engine's performance lasting longer. Also it is just something I have done for all my vehicles in the past. Not sure but I think the ATS has a higher fuel mileage range with the lower grade though. I don't know if it is accurate or not, just displays a higher number at fill ups.

Fullmoon909
06-06-13, 03:51 AM
Thanks a lot my caddy buddy

huna
06-06-13, 06:48 AM
Welcome! I would at least use the mid grade. I use the 92 or 93 premium only because I think it burns cleaner and should keep the engine's performance lasting longer. Also it is just something I have done for all my vehicles in the past. Not sure but I think the ATS has a higher fuel mileage range with the lower grade though. I don't know if it is accurate or not, just displays a higher number at fill ups.

I don't see any logical reason for doing this. Go with regular, period. (Remember when regular used to mean it had lead in it?)

Fullmoon909
06-06-13, 10:56 AM
Thanks a lot guys the gas price is not an issue it is 0.12$ per liter ( 0.45$ a gallon) I am looking for what is best for the car

huna
06-06-13, 01:09 PM
You can Google something like "any reason to user higher octane" or something like that. You will find there is no benefit to going above the required octane.

Siren05
06-07-13, 09:50 PM
Thanks a lot guys the gas price is not an issue it is 0.12$ per liter ( 0.45$ a gallon) I am looking for what is best for the car

Use race fuel then