: Rear wheel camber adjustment CTS-V

SRQ-V
01-27-05, 09:52 PM
Had my car aligned at Tire Kingdom after the new GS-D3s were installed. Left rear camber was off and Tire Kingdom says there is no way to adjust. The local Caddy dealer is not sure if it can be adjusted. Anyone know the truth about this? Thanks:hmm:

chipdelay
01-27-05, 11:57 PM
My unit has been at local dealer for 4 days waiting on Snap-On dude to deliver tool for this job. I added BMR toe rods, which magnified alignment and camber problems, prior to going to dealer for alignment. I understand whatever tools they have to buy I will own when they are done, so I'll let you know what happens.

dkozloski
01-28-05, 12:17 AM
Go to section 3-20 of volume one of the service manual. There you will find the complete procedure. It looks simple to me.

benjet
01-28-05, 12:46 AM
Had my car aligned at Tire Kingdom after the new GS-D3s were installed. Left rear camber was off and Tire Kingdom says there is no way to adjust. The local Caddy dealer is not sure if it can be adjusted. Anyone know the truth about this? Thanks:hmm:

My alignment place said the same thing, have to check with the dealer one of these days.

dkozloski
01-28-05, 11:14 AM
The alignment/tire weenies don't want to lay out the money for the info and tools required. Evidently it's counter productive to go looking for bargains in heart surgery, parachutes, and wheel alignment.