: Flowmaster muffler ?

Rob03ext
06-05-13, 06:31 AM
What do you guys think about replacing my stock muffler with something like a flow master. I just installed a cai and feel/hear not much difference and I've seen those mufflers at autozone for about $75. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a brand new full exhaust set up but I'd like to get some sound out of that engine.
Has anybody done it before? What do you think?

Jophusp
06-05-13, 10:21 AM
I doubt just changing the muffler out will make much difference, but I do not know for sure. I think there is little more ehaust note you will get out of her with the single stock pipe.

Silent_Assasin
06-08-13, 09:08 PM
I bought my 05 with magnaflows already on it! I absolutly LOVE it! ...I was worried it would be that loud annoying crackly sound but its far from that! Just sounds nice and deep, makes that 6.0 puurr! ;) Def makes it stand out from everyother EXT i see around!

rfishoutofwater
06-08-13, 09:45 PM
Bought my 05 esv with a banks exhaust system already installed and it sounds killer. Still quiet enough for a Cadillac but loud enough to make you know its not stock.

Silent_Assasin
06-08-13, 09:53 PM
Bought my 05 esv with a banks exhaust system already installed and it sounds killer. Still quiet enough for a Cadillac but loud enough to make you know its not stock.
Thats exactly how i feel about my exhaust! i was worried it would be too loud for a caddy, but its PERFECT! ...Though i cant find the magnaflow system i have on mine anywhere online!?... no clue where the previous owner found it!?

the cadillac man
06-09-13, 12:39 AM
Thats exactly how i feel about my exhaust! i was worried it would be too loud for a caddy, but its PERFECT! ...Though i cant find the magnaflow system i have on mine anywhere online!?... no clue where the previous owner found it!?

Um maybe this will help
http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/magnaflow
If the link don't work just try the first part of the link

Silent_Assasin
06-09-13, 01:24 AM
Um maybe this will help
http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/magnaflow
If the link don't work just try the first part of the link Yeah I guess you could piece together a system, which is what i believe you would have to do there on that link!? ...i just never found a dual pipe whole system... :hmm: i could only find the single pipe that came out the side behind the rear pass wheel! Thanks tho!