: Sarant Cadillac - Farmingdale, New York

BeelzeBob
01-27-05, 02:18 PM
I have to say that Sarant Cadillac (and it's employees) is the main reason I still own a Cadillac. The first Cadillac I owned that was worthy of being taken to the dealer was a 1995 Eldorado Touring Coupe. Every time I went in there, I got the red carpet treatment. The car was 5 years old when I bought it. So it wasn't like I was some rich guy or anything. And besides that fact, I had very long hair. Still, they'd always treat me well.

Now I'm not saying everyone will always get this type of service right off the bat, but when they get to know you, they treat you like gold. After not being in the dealership for a couple of years, and changing the way I looked dramatically (cut the hair, etc), they charged me $50.00 to replace a bulb - my 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham's tail light. Had they remembered me, they'd have thrown that in and only charged me for the bulb. Still, I appeared to be someone who'd never been there before - so I don't hold that against them. :p

At any cost, if Sarant is your local Cadillac dealership, don't be afraid to go in there and get to know the crew. You wont be sorry...

ANDREWF142
02-08-05, 09:15 AM
I Have Made An Appt With Sarant After Going To Paul Conte Cadillac And Not Satisfied Or Impressed With Their Service And Professionalism.
I Hope That You Are Correct About Sarant-i Have Good Things About Them.

BeelzeBob
02-08-05, 04:49 PM
Try to see Joe Mistretta.. They're all great but I dealt mostly with Joe who took very good care of me and made my "Cadillac experience" very positive...

slk230mb
02-09-05, 12:06 PM
I Have Made An Appt With Sarant After Going To Paul Conte Cadillac And Not Satisfied Or Impressed With Their Service And Professionalism.
I Hope That You Are Correct About Sarant-i Have Good Things About Them.

Who did you see at Paul Conte (service advisor) and what was the problem. They have been nothing short of stellar with me.

Tombo47
02-24-06, 01:45 AM
I dont like The techs at sarant personally. Im on great terms with the sales people, thats how i was able to drive the DTS when it came out. The Techs were asses to my friend and i.

V-Love
05-21-07, 02:38 AM
Sarant delivered my car with about 15 things wrong. They were always good to my folks. They purchased many cars from Sarant. They really let me down. They can turn on the snob there too. I recommend looking elsewhere.