: Heaslight auto on/off sensor

benigs
06-04-13, 10:08 AM
Hi gang! Im new hear so I hope I am putting this in the right place(wow! sounds like my date the other night) Is there any way to adjust the time the headlights stay on after the ignition is turned off. The lights go off sooner than I would like. Thanks for any help,,,,and for tolerating the bad humor!!

1BadCadSTS
06-04-13, 10:11 AM
On my STS it's under the feature programming in the radio. I believe on the CTS you can adjust it through the dic

The_Judge
06-04-13, 11:36 AM
It is in the DIC -- see Section 5-49 of the 2011 CTS Owner's Manual. It's discussed in the last portion of that section.

C "T" ess
06-04-13, 12:32 PM
It's done through the DIC under settings.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-04-13, 03:36 PM
Hi gang! Im new hear so I hope I am putting this in the right place(wow! sounds like my date the other night) Is there any way to adjust the time the headlights stay on after the ignition is turned off. The lights go off sooner than I would like. Thanks for any help,,,,and for tolerating the bad humor!!

Hello benigs,

Welcome to the forum! I see other members on the thread seemed to have answered your question. The_Judge and C "T" ess were both right that it is found under the DIC seeings. Section 5-49 of the owner's manual goes into depth on how to adjust the settings to your liking. If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

benigs
06-06-13, 03:06 PM
Thank you all so much-----I'm going to like this site----very helpful, like the team chevelle site.