: Anyone near Fairfield County, CT? - Need a favor.

merkin77
06-03-13, 03:05 PM
First-time poster here - I've got an '07 CTS-V with a whirring sound I'd like to determine whether or not it's the tires on. Looking for anyone nearby with 30 minutes to spare to swap over wheels and go for a 5 minute drive, then swap back. Will ply you with beer or a few bucks for your trouble.

I had a loud whirring sound that would intensify on left turns. Wheelbearing has been replaced, and tires swapped left/right but same behavior although slightly less loud.

Thanks in advance!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-04-13, 11:16 AM
First-time poster here - I've got an '07 CTS-V with a whirring sound I'd like to determine whether or not it's the tires on. Looking for anyone nearby with 30 minutes to spare to swap over wheels and go for a 5 minute drive, then swap back. Will ply you with beer or a few bucks for your trouble.

I had a loud whirring sound that would intensify on left turns. Wheelbearing has been replaced, and tires swapped left/right but same behavior although slightly less loud.

Thanks in advance!

Hello merkin77 and welcome to the forum! That would be nice for someone nearby you to help you out, I hope someone is able to! If there are ever additional questions or concerns that arise, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service