: Radio display cover removal?

Sal33n
06-03-13, 12:51 PM
I am thinking about getting a Kuda mount for my tablet or smart phone since I do not have a Nav screen. According to the Kuda instructions you need to remove the radio cover that normally is the top of the nav pop-up. Unfortunately the instructions don't explain how that piece actually pops off. Anyone know how? I don't want to break off any plastic tabs or damage it.

And yes I have tried searching the forums with no luck at all. :)

waynecarlisle
06-04-13, 08:57 AM
I'm also interested in this. Hopefully someone that has done it will come along soon!! :)

Thanks
Wayne

C "T" ess
06-04-13, 12:35 PM
you can go to GMparts.com and look up the part you are talking about and see if the exploded view will give you some idea of what to do.

Sal33n
06-04-13, 05:26 PM
Are you sure about gmparts.com? I try to go to it and my browsers just spin. Google-ing gmparts.com shows results of gmpartsonline, gmpartsdirect, newgmparts, etc. Tried them but I cannot see where you can find exploded views of what you are looking for. Maybe I am missing something?

Tbbt
06-04-13, 05:44 PM
Try tonkinonlineparts.com

Marv

hauler
06-05-13, 05:12 PM
If you mean the small piece of the dash that would normally be a nav or camera popup (my car has neither), I can just pull mine off. Pull up hard.

dynalub
06-05-13, 05:44 PM
Hi,Mine pulls straight up and off.:bigroll: