: Radio display cover removal?

06-03-13, 12:51 PM
I am thinking about getting a Kuda mount for my tablet or smart phone since I do not have a Nav screen. According to the Kuda instructions you need to remove the radio cover that normally is the top of the nav pop-up. Unfortunately the instructions don't explain how that piece actually pops off. Anyone know how? I don't want to break off any plastic tabs or damage it.

And yes I have tried searching the forums with no luck at all. :)

06-04-13, 08:57 AM
I'm also interested in this. Hopefully someone that has done it will come along soon!! :)

C "T" ess
06-04-13, 12:35 PM
you can go to GMparts.com and look up the part you are talking about and see if the exploded view will give you some idea of what to do.

06-04-13, 05:26 PM
Are you sure about gmparts.com? I try to go to it and my browsers just spin. Google-ing gmparts.com shows results of gmpartsonline, gmpartsdirect, newgmparts, etc. Tried them but I cannot see where you can find exploded views of what you are looking for. Maybe I am missing something?

06-04-13, 05:44 PM
Try tonkinonlineparts.com

06-05-13, 05:12 PM
If you mean the small piece of the dash that would normally be a nav or camera popup (my car has neither), I can just pull mine off. Pull up hard.

06-05-13, 05:44 PM
Hi,Mine pulls straight up and off.:bigroll: