: Hot Rod Power Tour '05

IndyV05
01-26-05, 03:47 PM
Anyone planning on runnin the long haul this year or atleast part of it? Ill be picking it up in Indianapolis to Florida. Gonna be alot of fun.

cts-v ls6
01-26-05, 10:27 PM
Hey,

I'm planning on picking the Tour up somewhere around Nashville, Tn. [I live in Memphis]. Trying to decide whether to take the V or trailer my '69 RS Z28 somewhere close.

IndyV05
01-26-05, 10:42 PM
Awesome. Ill be bringing the V, and think my dad is riding with me, he wants to bring his camaro, but he aint gonna have the body done by June lol. Gonna see if my uncle wants drive down with us or bring one of his cars. Im loving even thinking about this. lol

IndyV05
01-28-05, 02:23 AM
My threads die quick. Do I look funny or or do I smell? Is anyone else goin?

trukk
01-28-05, 10:49 AM
I for one am not familliar with this. Perhaps if you posted a link in a post like this, you'd get more feedback.

I'd follow the link, but I'm not quite motivated enought to google for it myself ;)

Thanks,

Chris

Innocent Bystander
01-28-05, 01:05 PM
I for one am not familliar with this. Perhaps if you posted a link in a post like this, you'd get more feedback.

I'd follow the link, but I'm not quite motivated enought to google for it myself ;)

Thanks,

Chris

Or maybe it's the reference to hair care products in your screen name?
;)

I may not do it this year. Too much going on.

Dates and Cities:

June 4 Miller Park - Milwaukee, WI
June 5 Illinois State Fairgrounds - Springfield, IL
June 6 Indianapolis Raceway Park - Indianapolis, IN
June 7 Gaylord Opryland Resort - Nashville, TN
June 8 Birmingham Race Course - Birmingham, AL
June 9 North Florida Fair - Tallahassee, FL
June 10 Osceola Heritage Park - Kissimmee-St. Cloud, FL
June 11 return to Osceola Heritage Park for Long Hauler Award and Photo

Some Power Tour info (http://hotrod.com/113_0410_powertour/)

IB

IndyV05
01-28-05, 02:27 PM
Sorry, should of thought of that. :) But yea that <^> would be what i was talking about. Thanks Innocent