: Five-Point Inspection: 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase

AutoGuide.com
06-03-13, 12:10 PM
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads//2013/05/2013-Rolls-Royce-Ghost-Extended-Wheelbase-Main-Art.jpg

In ancient times fat was considered a sign of wealth, a symbol of prosperity, just like golden jewelry or owning slaves. Someone who had a little extra bulk was likely far better off than the starving peasants down the street. Today itís just the opposite; fat is out. High-ticket items have become the modern way flaunting oneís success. Private jets, tea bags made from the Dead Sea Scrolls and of course high-end cars are all conspicuously consumed by well-off individuals.

One of the most prestigious autos on the market today is built like a Stradivarius, features a flying lady on its massive hood and is named after an allegedly non-existent phenomenon. The 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase is all that and much, much more.

For more on the 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase (http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/05/2013-rolls-royce-ghost-review.html) visit AutoGuide.com

vincentm
06-03-13, 12:30 PM
Ewww, this is what the Chrysler 300 wants to be, both not my style..

Hoosier Daddy
06-03-13, 12:40 PM
For more on the 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase (http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/05/2013-rolls-royce-ghost-review.html) visit AutoGuide.com
Where can I visit to get less?

thebigjimsho
06-03-13, 12:56 PM
Ewww, this is what the Chrysler 300 wants to be, both not my style..

Not surprising.

vincentm
06-03-13, 03:04 PM
That shot of it head on looks like Rodney Dangerfield in a weird sort of way..

thebigjimsho
06-03-13, 03:20 PM
That shot of it head on looks like Rodney Dangerfield in a weird sort of way..Have a fun night last night??

vincentm
06-03-13, 04:50 PM
Have a fun night last night??

No respect

77CDV
06-03-13, 04:52 PM
I see these RRs scuttling around out here. To my eye, they look bulky, overstuffed, and the rear end resolves poorly. The current Bently is a much better design (except for those unfortunate headlights).

brandondeleo
06-03-13, 05:02 PM
The current Bently is a much better design (except for those unfortunate headlights).Oh, the things I would do for a Mulsanne....

orconn
06-03-13, 05:16 PM
I see these RRs scuttling around out here. To my eye, they look bulky, overstuffed, and the rear end resolves poorly. The current Bently is a much better design (except for those unfortunate headlights).

The last good looking Rolls (IMO) was the Silver Shadow ..... everything after that looked like a bulky copy of something else. I agree the new Silver Ghost is hideous .... but then so are the tastes of those who buy them.

The Bentleys are OK and so are the prices. Although honestly the Bentley Continental convertible could use some work. Give me a mid nineties Azure convertible .... dark blue with a magnolia interior with dark blue piping!

77CDV
06-04-13, 08:13 PM
Don't make any rash statements. :lol:

Oh, the things I would do for a Mulsanne....

talismandave
06-05-13, 12:06 AM
Oh, the things I would do for a Mulsanne....

What about for a Mulsanne and a Klondike Bar?:devil:

orconn
06-05-13, 12:48 AM
What about for a Mulsanne and a Klondike Bar?:devil:

Like a true son the "Cheese State" always thinking of dairy products!