: Recall SRX 2013

weealbert
06-03-13, 10:16 AM
Dear CCC,

I am an owner of a 2013 SRX and believed that my vehicle might be effected by the recent recall announcement. Can you please advise.

Thank you and much appreciate your attention.

Al

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-13, 12:56 PM
Dear CCC,

I am an owner of a 2013 SRX and believed that my vehicle might be effected by the recent recall announcement. Can you please advise.

Thank you and much appreciate your attention.

Al

Hello Al,

If you provide me with your VIN, I am more than happy to help answer this for you. You can private message me, so we can continue to interact that way.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Kingoftypos
06-06-13, 02:33 PM
I don't know what the recall is. But if the recall is on 100,000 or more cars. Why companies typically do is to spread out the work in "x" region. So you may not be the first on the list to receive a notice. This is to keep the local dealers from being over whelmed.

However, if the recall is a huge matter. Like the Toyota gas pedal, then dealer may have to be open 24/7 til the recall is done. You may recall Toyota dealers did just that.

KOT

weealbert
06-11-13, 08:43 PM
Hello Laura

I PM you with details of my vehicle and have yet to get a respond from you.

There may however be an issue with my inbox as I recieved an email from COF stating my inbox was full which I checked and there was only 1 welcome mail from COF.

Awaiting your further advice.

Thanks

Albert

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-11-13, 09:47 PM
Hello Laura

I PM you with details of my vehicle and have yet to get a respond from you.

There may however be an issue with my inbox as I recieved an email from COF stating my inbox was full which I checked and there was only 1 welcome mail from COF.

Awaiting your further advice.

Thanks

Albert
Hello Albert,

I just double checked and did not see a private message from you. If you are having trouble with the private messages, you can send your VIN to socialmedia@gm.com as well and I would be more than happy to check if you have the recall associated with your VIN. I apologize that we never received your message. When you send the email, please include “ATTN GREG or LAURA” in the subject line so it gets delivered to one of us. I am here until 12AM EST tonight so I will be looking for your email. Thank you for reaching out, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

weealbert
06-11-13, 10:09 PM
Thanks Greg for reverting. My vin: 3GYFN9E52DS606901