: CUE is getting slower

njacobsen
06-03-13, 12:54 AM
I received the CUE update in February. Recently, the Loading Map functions is taking longer. Today, when backing from my garage, the rear camera did not come on leaving the map on the display. After I drove forward a few feet, the display blanked for probably 5 seconds and then the Loading Map message for several seconds.

Has anyone else noticed a reduction in responsiveness over time?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-13, 01:46 PM
I received the CUE update in February. Recently, the Loading Map functions is taking longer. Today, when backing from my garage, the rear camera did not come on leaving the map on the display. After I drove forward a few feet, the display blanked for probably 5 seconds and then the Loading Map message for several seconds.

Has anyone else noticed a reduction in responsiveness over time?

Hello njacobsen,

I apologize for this issue you are experiencing with your CUE system. We are always looking to update the system. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to collect any suggestions for possible enhancements to future releases.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

miamictsv
06-04-13, 03:27 PM
When i try to enter an address into the navigation my space bar is not responding sometimes for 5-10 seconds. This is after the update. I might have to take this 2013SRX back to the dealer for service. CUE was one of the reason we choose it instead of Q5 or X3. So for is not worth it. :(

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-04-13, 05:29 PM
When i try to enter an address into the navigation my space bar is not responding sometimes for 5-10 seconds. This is after the update. I might have to take this 2013SRX back to the dealer for service. CUE was one of the reason we choose it instead of Q5 or X3. So for is not worth it. :(

Hello miamictsv,

I apologize you are experiencing an issue with your navigation system. I am sorry you feel purchasing a vehicle with the CUE system was so far not worth it. As I previously stated in this forum thread, we are always looking to update the CUE system and appreciate any feedback. Keep me updated on if you decide to take your vehicle into the dealership. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service