: 2011 Coupe, just passed 80,000 km, not one problem

mkelch
06-02-13, 06:21 PM
Just saying......

My 2011 coupe just rolled past 80,000 km and has never been to the shop for a defect. I do my own oil changes and have had one round of tire replacements. That's it.

I have had many new cars over my lifetime, and every one of them required a trip to the dealer to fix a "defect". The coupe is the FIRST car I have ever owned that did not pose a problem.

I love the look of this car, the attention it (still) attracts, and the reliability. Consider me a fan.

hakalugi
06-02-13, 06:42 PM
good to hear!

Jagillac
06-02-13, 10:11 PM
Good to hear! My 2011 coupe is just around the 27,500km mark. I hope for the same!

C "T" ess
06-03-13, 11:01 AM
Gee Whiz, I hope you didn't just jinx yourself.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-13, 11:27 AM
Just saying......

My 2011 coupe just rolled past 80,000 km and has never been to the shop for a defect. I do my own oil changes and have had one round of tire replacements. That's it.

I have had many new cars over my lifetime, and every one of them required a trip to the dealer to fix a "defect". The coupe is the FIRST car I have ever owned that did not pose a problem.

I love the look of this car, the attention it (still) attracts, and the reliability. Consider me a fan.

Hello mkelch,

Thanks for sharing this awesome news! We are always happy to hear great compliments from customers. Continue to be a Cadillac fan and enjoy your Coupe :)

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

EVH5150
06-04-13, 05:08 AM
Hello mkelch:

This is absolutely wicked news as I recently purchased a 2011 CTS coupe. My coupe was purchased with only 8400 Km's on the odometer so I should have plenty of good reliable fun!!! With any luck I hope to report the same good news when I roll past 80,000 Km.

F--k do I love this car!

Rock on fellow coupe owners!
Just saying......

----------

Easy, eeeeeeassssy, eeeeaaaassssyyyy.
Gee Whiz, I hope you didn't just jinx yourself.

MotownPimp
06-04-13, 03:47 PM
:thumbsup:

Z71
06-05-13, 02:44 PM
:thepan: You jinxed it now......................