: Thunder Gray/Morello Red Loaded 2.0 Performance

stevenzoz
06-02-13, 01:56 PM

Will post more later. I loved the Opulent Blue, but after the first ATS, I think that it's a cursed color for me. Plus I really wanted Red or Caramel interior.

stevenzoz
06-02-13, 01:57 PM
Adding a GM accessory ATS spoiler and highly considering doing tints

mikesul
06-02-13, 03:24 PM
Here's the same car with tints and the GM spoiler.

stevenzoz
06-02-13, 03:28 PM
Here's the same car with tints and the GM spoiler.

Do u have a pic of a back 3/4?

I saw your other post in another thread with the straight on back view

mikesul
06-03-13, 09:05 AM
Here is one from the rear with the spoiler.

M5eater
06-03-13, 09:20 AM
This color reminds me of Dolphin Grey.

Will post more later. I loved the Opulent Blue, but after the first ATS, I think that it's a cursed color for me. Plus I really wanted Red or Caramel interior.

Did you ask your dealer about a color overide? I was told when i asked for a Blue/Red car that it's simply a matter of making a phone call to order one.

investor74
06-03-13, 08:34 PM
Did you order this one, or buy it off the lot? Based on an Internet search, there are no cars with the red interior on the lots around here anymore. In fact, it's hard to get the Caramel even. Plenty of black interiors.

Are dealers still taking orders for the 2013?

stevenzoz
06-04-13, 06:00 PM
Well I took it from my dealers stock this time around, because they had exactly what I wanted. I'm pretty sure they had it in their inventory for a while. With the first one, they were able to locate me a blue on black. I really don't think its possible to get the blue with red interior, or caramel for that matter.

NY_Mikep72
08-07-13, 09:47 PM
Looks good with the spoiler. Do you know how they install the spoiler...drilling required or is it glued on? I am thinking of getting the spoiler, but don't want to have to get holes drilled.

Ancient Mariner
08-08-13, 05:42 AM
Nice combo, congrats!