: V Guy gone?

lasstss
01-25-05, 04:49 PM
LS-1 CTS-V forum "Gear M Up"

Jeff is on the This forum but hasnt posted. He has been posting on the LS-1.
I just emailed him the other day.
This really stinks..

Driver dies after minor accident
Daily Herald Reports
Posted 1/25/2005 A 35-year-old South Elgin man died Monday afternoon when a medical condition apparently rendered him unconscious and caused a minor traffic accident in St. Charles, police said.

Jeffrey D. Bullock was pronounced dead minutes after arriving at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva about 6 p.m.

Bullock was driving a Chevrolet pickup truck and was at a stoplight behind two other cars on Ohio Avenue headed west to Kirk Road at 5:53 p.m. when he suddenly accelerated, police said. His pickup truck rear-ended a Chevrolet Caprice, which then rear-ended a Ford Contour.

No one else was injured in the accident, police said.

St. Charles firefighters said Bullock was unconscious and unresponsive when he was rushed to the hospital. It immediately appeared his condition was far worse than anything that would have been caused by the accident, fire officials said.

Delnor officials said it appeared he died after a heart attack. Kane County Coroner Chuck West plans to conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death today.

CTSV05
01-25-05, 06:06 PM
I saw this over there. Extremely sad, 35 is young.

He seemed very outgoing and definitely liked his Hot Rods.

CVP33
01-25-05, 07:08 PM
GEAR M UP
On The Tree
Last Activity: 01-24-2005 11:24 PM

I cut and pasted this from the Member List. "Last Activity" and "Offline" hit me in the heart. I didn't know him but like most people on here you can tell who the good guys are. He was a true enthusiast and I enjoyed reading and exchanging posts with him.

Vrocks
01-25-05, 08:05 PM
GEAR M UP
On The Tree
Last Activity: 01-24-2005 11:24 PM

I cut and pasted this from the Member List. "Last Activity" and "Offline" hit me in the heart. I didn't know him but like most people on here you can tell who the good guys are. He was a true enthusiast and I enjoyed reading and exchanging posts with him.

:halo: :crying: only 35...

very, very sad... I just went over on LS1tech for the first time in a while, and it's easy to see why people liked him so much.

wildwhl
01-25-05, 09:14 PM
Sad news indeed :(.