: VIS report vs Carfax

Maxicat
06-01-13, 06:04 PM
I received a Carfax when I purchased my 2009 CTS two weeks ago, but the service details were kind of sketchy. I've read that a VIS report will not only give all the features/options of a particular vehicle, but may also provide better service records. That would be great! Where is the best place to get this report and what can I expect to pay for it?

Pdabs
06-01-13, 07:19 PM
Look for the vin package look up thread. A member here may do a look up for you

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-13, 03:45 PM
I received a Carfax when I purchased my 2009 CTS two weeks ago, but the service details were kind of sketchy. I've read that a VIS report will not only give all the features/options of a particular vehicle, but may also provide better service records. That would be great! Where is the best place to get this report and what can I expect to pay for it?

Hello Maxicat,

Congrats on your new CTS! Service details are able to be provided by your dealership. I am only able to provide you with your option code build sheet for the vehicle if you would like. I would need your VIN to provide you with that information, which you can private message me so we can continue to interact that way.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service