Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Does this seem legitimate to you?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  flatrockguy 
#1 ·
#4 ·
My concern would be, if they were demo models, how respectful was whoever was driving them of the break-in restrictions? While buying used is always a risk, I'd think there would be a little more risk when whoever was driving it had no financial investment in the long-term effects of how they drove the car. But, with a 70k mile warranty, it you don't plan on driving it that much (or keeping it over 6 years), worst case is it'd have issues covered under warranty and you could still sell it before the 6 years was up.

With the average used price of a 12 in the low-50s, spending an extra $5k or so on a 13 doesn't seem like a bad deal.

#5 ·
Demo units are new. Not CPO. My '09 was a demo from Batchelor Cadillac in San Antonio. It was almost flawless. No rattles, no moonroof creaking, no clicking wheels.

I almost wonder if the assembly line puts in more love to a V being built specifically as a dealer demo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.