Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Random84 
#1 ·
With Twilight Blue Interior, M6, Ultraview, and Red Calipers.
(Plus the super-secret suede shift knob delete... :bigroll: )

Tim

----------

And here is my year round DD. It now has 100 hp more than it came with from the factory with another 150 hopefully on the way. It's not as fast as the CTS-V, but is an awesome daily driver.

2007 Saab 9-7X 5.3i with LS2 swap, KW V3 coilovers, 14" Baer brakes with 6P calipers, SS brake lines, 20x10 Aero replica wheels with 295/45R20 tires, DJM rear swaybar, Simple Engineering stiffening plate, LC32 crossmember, Hotchkis end links, stealth install stereo, intake, exhaust, etc.

Waiting in the garage: 6L80E. Waiting in the basement: HOB D1SC supercharger kit, LS3 heads, L92 intake, LS9 cam, 1 7/8" ARH headers, NGK AFX, TruTrac 9.5" rear diff, OEM 3.42 gears front and rear.

Tim

See less See more
#5 ·
I think GM would have sold a lot more of the Stealth Blue if they'd bothered to release decent photographs and if they'd pointed out that it's only $200 more than another color with all the same options.

The fact that they released photos of the car drowning in dulling spray and in the same press release talked about the dull-finish silver model probably killed a lot of interest.

But that just makes the handful who ordered one anyway that much luckier.

.Jinx

#9 ·
Yup.

Their Public Relations / Advertising guys should be fired immediately. The level of pooch-screwing on these national releases with short ordering dates and almost no "real" information at the dealer level is pathetic. Hell, the order window closed before most people knew about the option, and nobody knew with certainty what they were going to be ordering.

It's only $70K, right?

#8 ·
It's definitely a unique color. It goes from light blue to dark blue to gray depending on the light (both the leather and the paint!). I'll have to post some better pictures of the front end with the black grill. I think these were the only CTS-V's to come that way from the factory.

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.