: paint job.

IndyV05
01-25-05, 11:23 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43903&item=4521442455&rd=1#lg

nice paint job, but why put it on a cts 3.6? :rolleyes:

LS6HVN
01-25-05, 09:16 PM
The only thing missing is the big fake fiberglass spare tire cover on the trunk. The ad says call Kevin, maybe someone could give him a clue.:histeric:
Paint job is cool tho.

ahahnu
01-26-05, 06:01 PM
I think it would be hilarious too see a modern caddy with the spoke rims, white walls, and the spare attatched to the outside of the trunk

Xylar
01-27-05, 12:05 AM
I actually bought my V from Kevin in Port Richey! I saw that car when I was there... i think that the dealer modified it to boost traffic into their dealership - which it did. It sat on their turnstile in front for a long time... The only problem is that no one wants a car that looks like that but is only a V6! People, like me, want the real thing....

LS6HVN
01-27-05, 03:24 AM
I can never understand how dealerships come up with "wacky" ideas like this. I mean that car would be too cool if it was a real V, 'course matchin' up the rear wing would be a lil' tricky, but still it would make the effort worthwhile.

It would defininetly get some extra attention out on the road, unfortunately prolly from the cops too.:devil: :D