: 2006 Cadillac DTS Driver Power Seat

jimmyjpeo
05-31-13, 11:49 PM
Hi, I am having problems with my driver power seat, it isn't moving at all! I have checked everything from fuses down to the electrical in the seat. I also noticed that when my seat went out the seat warmers for both front seats went out too! Can anyone Help me??? Thanks!!!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-01-13, 03:29 PM
Hello jimmyjpeo,

I apologize that you are experiencing issues with your power seats in your DTS. I know you are looking for help from the community, but if you plan on taking your vehicle to the dealership, I would like to assist you. I would need you to private message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, address and dealership you would like to work with. If you would like, I could set up the appointment when you were available as well. If that is the route you choose to pursue, please private message me. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

billdaman
06-03-13, 06:05 PM
Hi, I am having problems with my driver power seat, it isn't moving at all! I have checked everything from fuses down to the electrical in the seat. I also noticed that when my seat went out the seat warmers for both front seats went out too! Can anyone Help me??? Thanks!!!

Have you put a volt meter to the harness going from the seat switch to the seat motor with the switch cycled? nothing ? Continuity? If continuity its in the seat motor If nothing how about at the connector to the seat switch? Nothing ? Continuity? if continuity its in the switch If nothing check at the fuse panel, etc.