: Calling the Elite Assasins - Another V Disgrace

CVP33
01-24-05, 10:37 PM
Just when we thought that only one V had endured the embarassment of the Vogue treatment when yet another picture of the injustice surfaces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33654&item=7950119489&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

"You too can ruin your $50,000 performance vehicle for only $489 + shipping and handling."

They have no shame. Reed, Doug you now know what we must do. I will pick you up at the airport as usual. Bring the weapons.

BowenCT
01-24-05, 10:40 PM
Unreal. Who in their right f'ing mind would do that to their car!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

rand49er
01-24-05, 10:41 PM
I hope their weapons of the lethal variety. Those were pretty ugly pics.

Rickerbucks
01-24-05, 11:00 PM
Doing that to your 'V' makes baby Jesus cry.

:(

CTS Orlando
01-24-05, 11:01 PM
Thats ghetto fabulous.

Just some observations:
The interior dash kit is for a V6- notice the auto shifter and steering wheel buttons.
The chrome center caps are for the V6 wheels- the V doesnt use center caps.
The chrome exhaust tips are the E&Gs that are sold for the 3.6l- as the V already has tips.
and, The picture shows rocker/skirt covers on a V, and mentions it in the ad, but for what car?

Somebodys getting scammed.

CVP33
01-24-05, 11:07 PM
CTS O,

The pics are definitely a V. 6 lug rims are hard to fake. The grille and emblems were also a giveaway.

CTS Orlando
01-24-05, 11:11 PM
CTS O,

The pics are definitely a V. 6 lug rims are hard to fake. The grille and emblems were also a giveaway.

:hmm: Yea. The accessories are all for a V6. Thats all im sayin.

01-24-05, 11:31 PM
They have no shame. Reed, Doug you now know what we must do. I will pick you up at the airport as usual. Bring the weapons.

No sweat. I'll just revisit the CTS-V survivalist thread of last month to get the best suggestions of where to stash the glock or the PPK.

Rob Ketcham
01-24-05, 11:38 PM
A TASER is called for, stash those PPKs, this calls for either new technology or for readjusting the head space of the old 30 caliber.

Most be some kind of west coast joke. Whateve....r.

CTSV05
01-25-05, 12:51 AM
Sheeet mofofkker, dats fkkin phat!

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-25-05, 01:07 AM
the rear bezel is also for a cts not a v

wildwhl
01-25-05, 01:08 AM
The horror :gun: ...hideous :brutal: . Hell, time to go full auto on this one :gun2:

If I saw this, I'd have to :banghead2

ctsvett
01-25-05, 02:23 AM
File that under the reason that cadillac has struggled all these years... People doing that to their cars...

I think the interior is the absolute worst... Maybe that is why I dont like ANY wood trim..

WOW.. that is BAD! I'm on my way with the heat...

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

PneuBird
01-25-05, 05:24 AM
I'm quoting Mr. Black here....."It's enough to make a Jew weep" :D

taco
01-25-05, 06:27 AM
am I the only one who likes that?
:banana:

danbuc
01-25-05, 07:05 AM
PneuBird. I saw the pictures, and I have to say, being a jew myself, I almost broke down in tears....hehe :crying: . I've heard all the Jew Canoe joke's and what not, especially from my freinds. This car, I must say has gone off the deep end though. I would conside it to be just WRONG!!!. :nono: Who ever did this, should be shot! That "Kit" they are selling is an abomination. It's the kind of thing that when people see it, it makes them say, "Damn! That's f**king ugly as hell! I think I'll buy a Ford." That's makes me sick! :vomit: . If there's one thing that Cadillac doesn't need right now, is a**holes like, f**king up their new image. It's just not right I tell you. That person needs a swift kick in the pants, and a whack upside their head to knock some sense into them. :annoyed:

SBONES
01-25-05, 08:20 AM
My eyes, holy crap, my eyes. I agree w above people. Call in the wrecking crew, we got to get rid of this. I dont know what a mexican car looks like, but this got to be close, no affence gringgos....lol:gungrin: :vomit:

Katshot
01-25-05, 09:28 AM
Nasty huh? I saw an even WORSE job done to a Marauder last year. The dealer had done all the same chrome crap all over it just like the "V" in thise thread but they even installed a "carriage top" too! It was SO NASTY!
They ended up discounting the car so much that it was almost a giveaway.

BeagleBrains
01-25-05, 07:12 PM
I'm quoting Mr. Black here....."It's enough to make a Jew weep" :D
?

Art138
01-25-05, 09:19 PM
I would have at least considered the license plate frame but it is marginal at best! Too many viewers influenced by "pimp my ride".

Geno
01-25-05, 09:26 PM
A car like that would gag a maggot.:eek:

PneuBird
01-26-05, 12:43 AM
Hey Stephen P.------I was refering to Lewis Black, the comedian. He has got some great stuff. he is on XM channel 150 all the time and I've got his newest CD. Too funny for words!!!! :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: