: Cadillac iPad

flying fossil
05-31-13, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know which version of iPad comes with the new XTS?

RippyPartsDept
05-31-13, 01:13 PM
don't double post ... i know it's tempting to get more visibility but it's bad forum ettiquette and against the rules here

see my answer in your other thread ... this one will probably get deleted

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-user-experience-cue/299370-cadillac-ipad.html#post3416714

marathonman89
06-02-13, 05:54 PM
Hmmm, so let me see if I got this right. You can have an embedded add for deals and parts at Rippy Automotive in all your posts and answers thereto. But let someone double post and your going to call them on it as being bad forum etiquette? Just saying!

RippyPartsDept
06-03-13, 11:50 AM
Yes ... that's how forums work

you sign up and agree to the rules of the forum

double posting is against the rules

we are a supporting dealer of this forum (platinum level) and because of that we can solicit and advertise here

again, the rules

i know it sounds a bit strict but the rules are the rules
(and they're made that way for a reason even if you don't understand)

:rules:

marathonman89
06-03-13, 01:44 PM
Ok, thanks for the update. Ironic, however, that as you suggested, the double post has not been deleted by the forum's moderator to date.

BTW, I understand the rules, I just don't understand why you as opposed to a forum moderator feel the need to enforce them?

Perhaps we can agree that we disagree on this matter.

RippyPartsDept
06-03-13, 01:50 PM
i'm not enforcing ... just trying to point out in case flying fossil didn't know

Caddy Daddy.com
06-03-13, 01:54 PM
i'm not enforcing ... just trying to point out in case flying fossil didn't know

Hi Chris,
I think you over reacted and you were more of a police man than you Need to be in this case. DADDY

RippyPartsDept
06-03-13, 03:28 PM
Hi Daddy... I think marathonman over reacted and took my informative post/warning as an attack of some sort on the OP

... which it was not ... more of a friendly reminder of the social norms of the community

Caddy Daddy.com
06-03-13, 03:31 PM
Hi Daddy... I think marathonman over reacted and took my informative post/warning as an attack of some sort on the OP

... which it was not ... more of a friendly reminder of the social norms of the community

It's good to know Cadillac is back and that we all just want to help. DADDY

RippyPartsDept
06-03-13, 04:26 PM
:cool2: :thumbsup:

Lizbill
06-04-13, 10:03 AM
can anyone just answer the question? go to settings; click on about and it tells you about your I Pad. BTW, it's 16 gig.

marathonman89
06-04-13, 11:02 AM
Got my 16gb, refurbished iPad 2 on 7/9/12. It came with C.U.E. tutorial installed and a black iPad cover with the Cadillac Logo imprinted on it.

RippyPartsDept
06-04-13, 11:50 AM
i did answer the question... in the other thread ... as i mentioned in my first post (post #2) and i even linked to it ...

flying fossil
06-04-13, 01:27 PM
It's done folks. Was just looking for info to make a fair sale.

It is sold and gone. No more iPad.