: New ATS Turbo Updates!

Pfadt Engineering
05-30-13, 06:31 PM
Guys we've been keeping busy with staying on top of our ATS projects and developing more options for you. Here is what we've got going: Feel free to hit me up with questions about our existing products, or things you would like us to develop!

Our new exhaust turbo manifold is going together for "High HP" applications- We've passed the testing and production phase for our Level 1 HP kits, we're bumping it up a notch now :stirpot:

Forging Internals- With the big HP platform being designed...we decided we wanted to see just how big we can go. The car is in full tear down now to investigate and pursue even more HP with stronger components....Trifecta is once again on our side making sure that this thing will plant some big HP and do it safely

Downpipes are rolling off our bender! - I've attached some pics of some raw tubes after being bent... for you shop guys. The finished products are beautiful, and produce, we are about 2 weeks out on our production run.

Prototype Mag Ride coilovers almost finished testing!
-keeps mag ride functionality
-choice of spring rates
-early testing is not only solid with no issues, but produced handling charectersics that can burn a corner with the best of them...and then some.

We are working closely with Trifecta to relase tunes our entire line of individual components so you can mix & match as you desire

rocco11189
05-30-13, 06:44 PM
Definitely interested in your products for my ATS. Will you be selling individually? How is production going for the intake you were developing?

Hoosier Daddy
05-30-13, 07:50 PM
Looking good!

Can you answer a question about the differential strength? I understand the ATSs come with two different size diffs. And one article says only the 3.6 comes with the larger, stronger diff. They weren't talking about the LSD or gear ratios but the size of the diff. Does the 2.0T manual come with the larger diff? And if it doesn't that implies to me that the one that comes with the 2.0 isn't strong enough for even the power of the 3.6 long term. I'm hoping that the 2.0 manuals get's the same diff as the 3.6 with LSD to save Cadillac having to source two different LSD diffs for the ATS.

YoshiFD3S
05-31-13, 01:15 AM
Holy cow, you guys are definitely not joking with all the R&D you're putting into the ATS!!

I can't wait to get some legit BPU's on this car + a tune...400+hp here I come! :D

Nite_Hawk
05-31-13, 12:49 PM
I'm loving everything about the development of your products. Are the coilovers going to come in at a reasonable price or skyrocketing towards
another competitors product. Are you developing any charge pipes, to replace the plastic intake?

bravnik
05-31-13, 01:06 PM
Looks great guys!!! Keep up the good work!

hood101010
05-31-13, 03:04 PM
More info and updates on the coilovers please. I assume and hoping you will have set for non-magnetic models? My 3.6 performance is in need of coils in a bad way.

mikesul
06-01-13, 09:37 AM
Looking good!

Can you answer a question about the differential strength? I understand the ATSs come with two different size diffs. And one article says only the 3.6 comes with the larger, stronger diff. They weren't talking about the LSD or gear ratios but the size of the diff. Does the 2.0T manual come with the larger diff? And if it doesn't that implies to me that the one that comes with the 2.0 isn't strong enough for even the power of the 3.6 long term. I'm hoping that the 2.0 manuals get's the same diff as the 3.6 with LSD to save Cadillac having to source two different LSD diffs for the ATS.

The 2.0T manual has the 8.6" rear diff. The standard rear is 7.67" with the non LSD rears.

FDNY-L107
06-01-13, 10:31 AM
Excellent news indeed! My credit card is standing by. :)

M5eater
06-01-13, 10:40 AM
I want a 2.0T because of this company.