: Who's Going to Spring Mountain Driving School?

sefa01
01-24-05, 05:02 PM
One of our V-owner brothers posted a while back that he was going to Spring Mountain at the end of Janaury. I believe he said he was from Canada and was going to bring his V. While the school is with Z06s, he said they'd let him bring his V on the track.

I just wanted to contact this V owner to get some feedback on the school. I'm going in March (although it's too far to drive my V from New Jersey and they wouldn't let me take it as a carry-on (lol)).

dkozloski
01-24-05, 05:32 PM
I was looking to go to the Jim Russell School at Infineon this summer. Any body ever tried it?

Rickerbucks
01-24-05, 06:05 PM
Leaving this Friday afternnon. :) Driving there Fri / Sat / Sun and going to the course on Mon - Wed. Also managed to get a used B&B and hopefully it will get installed actually at the track on Monday. :)

Then I meet my wife on Wed night as we have a Tae Kwon Do tournament in Vegas on the Fri / Sat. Gonna kick some America butt. j/k just teasing.

My wife is the third picture down on the left hand side. She is 6 feet talk and that is a round kick she is doing. Thus you can understand why I try to avoid getting her mad. I suffer the consequences in the ring when we practise.

http://www.cloverdalebba.com/Augchanges/clovinstruct.html

I'll guy you guys a review when I'm back