: We Need Moderators !!

Brett
01-24-05, 02:19 PM
Because of our extreme growth, we need more moderators.

If you feel like you would have an interest in helping out the site as a moderator, please leave a message here. Or send Sal or myself a PM.

The position does not require a whole lot of work, but you will definitely have to be able to be online a few times a day.

Playdrv4me
01-24-05, 08:04 PM
Because of our extreme growth, we need more moderators.

If you feel like you would have an interest in helping out the site as a moderator, please leave a message here. Or send Sal or myself a PM.

The position does not require a whole lot of work, but you will definitely have to be able to be online a few times a day.

Sign me up... I spend enough time here as it is, might as well become part of it as I dont see myself leaving anytime soon!

PM Me or shoot me a line at the_audio_authority02@yahoo.com (with underscores).

slk230mb
01-24-05, 08:06 PM
I'm game. I may not post much, but I am always reading them...

DopeStar 156
01-25-05, 01:05 AM
I'll take the job. I'm on here enough, I might as well help.

RBraczyk
01-25-05, 05:53 AM
I know I don't have the greatest track record, but belonging to five forums and having to learn how to deal with all types of people has made me more mature. I'll PM you later today brett.

majax
01-25-05, 06:14 PM
If the positions are not fully filled I will take a job?

oh please:coolgleam

illumina
01-26-05, 12:18 PM
i would consider the job. how much per hour will i be making? :D :histeric: :getaway:

MEJIA
01-26-05, 01:26 PM
If you are not complete.....

Count me in..... :)

Mejia

Jesda
01-26-05, 09:23 PM
I'm in!

Adam
01-27-05, 09:09 PM
well, if ya need more, sign me up. im on this site alot anyway and once i get my desktop ill be on even more. just pm me.