: CTS-V T shirts /Cold air kit

MorePerformanceInc
01-24-05, 02:24 PM
With the purchase of our CTS-V Cold air kit , you will recieve one of our new, classy CTS-V T shirts absolutely free.

Along with this offer we have discounted our airbox price from $249 to $219.

Please call 704-393-8241 to place your order. Currently the airboxs and the T-shirts are in stock and ready to ship. All shirts are black and available in XXl, XL, L, and M

We will also be selling the shirts individually for those of you not interested in the cold air box. $19.50

CTSV05
01-24-05, 06:12 PM
Kool!

Mike, if you would do you have before and after dyno #s?

MorePerformanceInc
01-25-05, 05:53 PM
On our project 2004 CTS-V we expected to achieve 10-15 rear wheel horsepower, but instead gained 21 HP and 15 foot pounds of torque at the rear tires without any computer tuning!--- Installs in approx. 10-15 minutes with a screw driver and a 10mm socket Seals to the hood to minimize heat introduced by engine Forces air into the box thru the front grill No noise increases at idle. Made from powder coated black steel. Utilizes high performance large K&N washable filter.

We also offer PCM tuning which we gained an additional 10 HP over the stock tune. We offer a couple of different tuning options. 1- Quick tune, which we can delete the skip shift (CAGS) along with timing and fuel changes, lowering the cooling fans temp, rev limiters and turing off the rear oxygen sensors (for you guys who have added headers and removed the cats)$250
2- Full custom tune, which we can adjust for larger cubic inches, larger fuel injectors, superchargers (for the upcoming MagnaCharger and our current Procharger), Nitrous or basicaaly any else you may want to throw at it. ($450) I encourage bringing the car to us for the full tune, so we can chassis dyno the car for an exact tune.

Art138
01-25-05, 09:37 PM
Are any modifications needed for the cold air duct; in other words take original off and put your high flow filter and box in? I would be interested if that is the case.

MorePerformanceInc
01-26-05, 10:27 AM
No major mods, simply unbolt the factory box and remove. Remove the rubber ducting which is located next to the radiator and install the new cold air box.

homer403
01-26-05, 11:12 AM
You have my interest.... but is this easy for someone to do... meaning is there difficult clips or such that I will encounter??? Also, how will this affect the warranty.

joshdctsv
01-26-05, 12:02 PM
Does the t-shirt whistle?:histeric:

Be sure to search the forum before purchasing, guys

MorePerformanceInc
01-26-05, 01:18 PM
The only clips which you will encounter are the plastic clips which hold the factory rubber entrance (to the stock air box), which is mounted near the side of the radiator towards the front of the car. These clips can be removed with a long screwdriver.

As far as the warranty goes, it will depend on your particular dealership. You may want to check with them.

ylwjacket
01-26-05, 01:31 PM
You have my interest.... but is this easy for someone to do... meaning is there difficult clips or such that I will encounter??? Also, how will this affect the warranty.

The hardest part was getting out the factory rubber tube. The clips that hold it are way back there, and they turn when trying to get them off with a screwdriver.

I also did it in the dark, of course the day I got it in the mail (a Thursday). I couldn't wait until Saturday.:rolleyes: Maybe in the daylight, it would have been easier to get a hold on those and get them out.

Definitely makes the car feel more responsive. Helps to reduce that "I can't catch my breath" feel that it has stock.

Silver Baron
01-26-05, 04:38 PM
I got the MorePerformance Cold Air Kit very early on and I am really pleased with it. :bouncy:
The 12+ HP gain is easily worth the price. That it also gave me a great sound (but not too loud) was a bonus. :worship:
BTW, it also looks good. ;)

Art138
01-26-05, 05:59 PM
Thanks, for all the input; just ordered one today.

trukk
01-26-05, 06:21 PM
With the purchase of our CTS-V Cold air kit , you will recieve one of our new, classy CTS-V T shirts absolutely free.

Along with this offer we have discounted our airbox price from $249 to $219.

Please call 704-393-8241 to place your order. Currently the airboxs and the T-shirts are in stock and ready to ship. All shirts are black and available in XXl, XL, L, and M

We will also be selling the shirts individually for those of you not interested in the cold air box. $19.50

This sounds like you are selling Chia Pets, the only thing it's missing is a "...wait, there's more!...."

J/K I know some forum members are very happy with your kit.

-Chris