: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

CADZLA RETURNS
05-30-13, 08:47 AM
By now you should know that the Whipples keep busting . Several guys have sent their blowers to Whipple for various repairs including bearing replacement , rotor replacements, jack shaft upgrades. So far nothing has resolved the issues and they keep breaking . It's obvious that Keith Cring of KDI did not perform sufficient R&D on the product prior to putting it on the market. It wasn't tested properly and was never proven to work effectively, efficiently. Also, when it did work it wasn't any better than a stock or stock ported blower. It did not make any more power than a stock blower. I don't know of one guy that is still running his Whipple . So basically guys are stuck with a $7200 paper weight. Keith knew there were problems with the blower and he kept selling them, touting how great it is, blah , blah.
He also stated that the Whipple came with a warranty which it did not . Fortunately, Whipple came through for some, possibly all the guys , and did repairs at no charge. I'm sure they did this to help Keith out . The bottom line is Keith sold an untested, unproven inferior product. He also grossly misrepresented the power capabilities of the unit . He has screwed over a LOT of guys, not just guys that bought whipples. Whipple may also have some liability here as they sold the head unit with its name stamped on it. I have several emails from Mike at Whipple that will not help Whipples case.
The damage is much more than $7200, the cost of the blower. A new hood had to be purchased ($1500+), cost of removal and installation, shipping both ways, etc.
If you bought a Whipple and want to explore various options to recover the money you've spent please send me a PM

Thanks.

Boosted2000si
05-30-13, 09:07 AM
Oh my god, just stop.

You are seriously the worst automotive enthusiast of all time.

Random84
05-30-13, 09:13 AM
I think I'd just point out my issues, as for a full refund, and leave it at that.

Nobody every really "wins" a lawsuit - except for the lawyers. We don't need to keep feeding the animals.

CADZLA RETURNS
05-30-13, 09:28 AM
I think I'd just point out my issues, as for a full refund, and leave it at that.

Nobody every really "wins" a lawsuit - except for the lawyers. We don't need to keep feeding the animals.

I agree 100% .And this is an option. I've tried the refund request long time ago and got nowhere. But there is power in numbers . I would start by securing a list of guys that aren't pleased with the Whipple and send a letter to Keith and Art Whipple for starters. Then go from there .

BlownV
05-30-13, 11:41 AM
Anyone else here think CADZLA has no prior experience in motorsports and probably very little to no time turning a wrench? Thank you for helping to turn this forum into a bitch-fest and make V owners look like spoiled children. Please go buy a ford and join another forum.

(Yes this post has no real added value and I typically don't like making comments like this but since every other person on here seems to have no respect for you as well, please STFU)

Boosted2000si
05-30-13, 12:56 PM
Anyone else here think CADZLA has no prior experience in motorsports and probably very little to no time turning a wrench? Thank you for helping to turn this forum into a bitch-fest and make V owners look like spoiled children. Please go buy a ford and join another forum.

(Yes this post has no real added value and I typically don't like making comments like this but since every other person on here seems to have no respect for you as well, please STFU)

Please dont even recommend him to the Ford guys, send his ass directly to start, Honda-Tech.com

thebigjimsho
05-30-13, 02:10 PM
wut.

BlownV
05-30-13, 02:13 PM
lol...fair enough Sir.

I am just waiting for the angry childish reply from him where he accuses me of homosexual behavior and tells me that he is just stating the 'FACTS' and that numerous other people have contacted him personally and agree with everything he says.

Luna.
05-30-13, 03:41 PM
it actually is funny now.

I think this says it best: "You are seriously the worst automotive enthusiast of all time. "

dqw1
05-30-13, 03:43 PM
I thought he was banned. Which one of you let him back in?

cblove
05-30-13, 04:30 PM
I bought a whipple from Keith and it failed once on me and once on the new owner I sold the V to. There have in fact numerous owners that I am aware of that have also had the whipple fail not once but twice. Initially it was suspected as having pulley's misaligned but once it was addressed, the units kept failing.
KDI did market them as a kit for the V and it has been a nightmare for anyone who bought one. That being said, I do not want to be involved in a lawsuit. I sold the car with a 427 and whipple to my dealership. They shipped the whipple off to whipple for repair and then reinstalled it on the motor and sold the car to a member of the forum.
The member was well aware of the history with the car, motor, and whipple. I was told it failed again 500 miles later. Because I have moved on, I have no dog in the fight and cannot be bothered with Keith and the whipple. I can though understand Cadzla's frustration as he is still stuck with the $7,200 paper weight. Maybe he can sell it on eBay. I dunno.

thebigjimsho
05-30-13, 08:09 PM
Ouch.

CADZLA RETURNS
06-04-13, 09:59 AM

Get a life bro. You don't own a Whipple obviously so you have no interest in this thread. You probably can't afford one either. Also , you're the only one acting childish . Maybe Luna too. Yes , I've turned a wrench it's not rocket science . What does that have to do with a company selling a $7200 inferior product??? You make no sense . Time to get off your daddy's computer. lol

----------

it actually is funny now.

I think this says it best: "You are seriously the worst automotive enthusiast of all time. "

Since you guys have nothing better to do why don't you visit the other site and rip Danny (ultimateendz) on his Whipple thread ,? You guys are nothing but keyboard warriors ! You can also keep your childish/retarded/senseless comments over there too.

----------

CB - Thanks for the post. But these guys don't care. They are here just to spout off, act tough and feed off each other. They are probably friends of Keith (or maybe one is Keith. LOL). I'll give them an honorable mention on my site. Cheers!

BlownV
06-04-13, 11:55 AM
Yes, I'm insanely childish and using daddy's computer and must not have any financial security. Those must be more of those FACTS that you talk about constantly and have been determined by you through rigorous investigation. My statements about you are all based on things you HAVE SAID YOURSELF YOU DUMBASS. Every thread or comment you make is a complaint about someone or something but you tell other people they are PMS-ing (mental disorder perhaps?). You pay to play. You think most of us haven't spent a ton of money on things that have gone boom? Over $100,000 invested in my last track car and I would guess at least $20,000 was spent on things that eventually didn't work / hold up / never met their advertised performance. It happens. This is racing. This is motorsports (hence the turn a wrench comment that you couldn't comprehend). You don't want to take these chances then go take up knitting. Otherwise stop trying to turn this entire forum into a class action lawsuit against one person or another. It is embarrassing. You are embarrassing...which is probably why other forums banned you. It was said already before...but what do YOU think makes more sense...that everyone else is wrong who wishes you were banned and that all the other forums that banned you were full of idiots...or that YOU ARE THE IDIOT? THINK ABOUT IT. Go troll somewhere else. Luna said it best. Btw, since you used the phrase 'get a life bro'...I would guess that you don't have the maturity that most of us would expect from a 32 year old. Just FYI, this is not my first V...the last was an STS-V and I do make a living with rocket science helping to secure the very freedom that allows you to own your damn car...so yes I can afford a whipple. Or a KB. Or my cessna.

FYI, I love the irony of your post. Bashing 'keyboard warriors' and lacking enough intelligence to realize that that is all you are to everyone on this forum. And probably the least respected of anyone on this forum.

thebigjimsho
06-04-13, 01:20 PM
Yeah, the keyboard warrior claim was highly hypocritical...

CADZLA RETURNS
06-04-13, 02:31 PM
BlownV - So you've proven that you have more money (maybe) than brains...lol. Idiots like you don't understand the reason for the forums I guess. It's to state and/or share ideas, opinions, thoughts, concerns. It's also for stating experiences with certain products, shops, wrenchers, tuners, builders, etc. Most of the guys post when things go well and praise their build, builder, products, etc. Not many have the balls to post when shit doesn't work out well because they don't want to deal with being chastised by retards like you. Keep on ranting all you want. You make no sense, you don't bother me in the least. Go fly a kite, or your Cessna. I could care less. For all I know you are Keith or a Whipple employee. You'll be the first to know when I get Whipple to make things right. The ball is already rolling.
By the way, I was booted only from cts-v owners site and that's because Toking Tony was biased. He didn't like me bashing his buddy Keith who was a supporting member. In the end, he saw and admitted I was right about Keith. Surprise, surprise. If more guys would have listened to me or believed me, there would be a lot less $7200 (Whipple) paperweights sitting around. I guess some guys need to learn the hard and expensive way. I'll let you go find that thread as you appear to have a lot of times on your hands. I'll be sure to give you and Luna an honorable mention on my site.
Cheers!

----------

FYI, I love the irony of your post. Bashing 'keyboard warriors' and lacking enough intelligence to realize that that is all you are to everyone on this forum. And probably the least respected of anyone on this forum.

Again you make no sense. Where am I acting like a hard ass (tough guy, keyboard warrior) like you in my post or anywhere on this forum? I stated my experience, facts, my opinions. I think you belong on the yellow bullet forum..it's full of d - bags like you. I am not looking for respect from anyone on any forum. I get plenty of respect in the "real world" from clients, employees, colleagues, business associates, friends, family, acquaintances. I am quite certain, with your meaningless posts, you aren't gaining anyone's respect. And nobody gives a rats ass about your $100k build or your plane. You're not impressing anybody. Guys like you have to puff your chest to try and gain acceptance and respect from forum members because you get none in real life. Take a closer look at the thread. It's you Luna, and the muffler delete guy. That's all. I don't see anyone else jumping in agreeing with you or giving me shit. Because they are obviously more intelligent than you and know when not to get involved in a thread that doesn't pertain to them.

Luna.
06-04-13, 03:48 PM
I was going to type a reply, but holy crap...BlownV said it near perfectly...

Amen brother...

Yes, I'm insanely childish and using daddy's computer and must not have any financial security. Those must be more of those FACTS that you talk about constantly and have been determined by you through rigorous investigation. My statements about you are all based on things you HAVE SAID YOURSELF YOU DUMBASS. Every thread or comment you make is a complaint about someone or something but you tell other people they are PMS-ing (mental disorder perhaps?). You pay to play. You think most of us haven't spent a ton of money on things that have gone boom? Over $100,000 invested in my last track car and I would guess at least $20,000 was spent on things that eventually didn't work / hold up / never met their advertised performance. It happens. This is racing. This is motorsports (hence the turn a wrench comment that you couldn't comprehend). You don't want to take these chances then go take up knitting. Otherwise stop trying to turn this entire forum into a class action lawsuit against one person or another. It is embarrassing. You are embarrassing...which is probably why other forums banned you. It was said already before...but what do YOU think makes more sense...that everyone else is wrong who wishes you were banned and that all another forums that banned you were full of idiots...or that YOU ARE THE IDIOT? THINK ABOUT IT. Go troll somewhere else. Luna said it best. Btw, since you used the phrase 'get a life bro'...I would guess that you don't have the maturity that most of us would expect from a 32 year old. Just FYI, this is not my first V...the last was an STS-V and I do make a living with rocket science helping to secure the very freedom that allows you to own your damn car...so yes I can afford a whipple. Or a KB. Or my cessna.

I am not looking for respect from anyone on any forum.

That much is obvious....

And, rest assured, many on the forum don't have any for you. Mission accomplished!!

I am quite certain, with your meaningless posts, you aren't gaining anyone's respect. And nobody gives a rats ass about your $100k build or your plane. You're not impressing anybody. Guys like you have to puff your chest to try and gain acceptance and respect from forum members because you get none in real life.

Childish behavior/response. 32 years old and this pathetic? Wow...

Take a closer look at the thread. It's you Luna, and the muffler delete guy. That's all. I don't see anyone else jumping in agreeing with you or giving me shit.

Are you seriously this stupid? Try reading the thread again....

CADZLA RETURNS
06-04-13, 05:43 PM
Luna is mad because I decided to buy carpet from Empire instead! :bonkers:

----------

"Childish behavior/response. 32 years old and this pathetic? Wow..."

No bro. Just stating the truth. I guess it hurts and maybe you can relate?!

I'd say your buddy's (BlownV) entire post was childish and pathetic not to mention irrelevant.

"Are you seriously this stupid? Try reading the thread again...."

No but it appears that you are - I've read it. Boosted2000si, you and your buddy BlownV. Jimsho is obviously neutral. Cblove is the only guy with a clue. Oh maybe because that's because he went through the same shit I did and can relate! Now go back and play on another forum where you belong. Keep on spouting off if it makes you feel like a better man. I made my point and guys with half a brain can understand it. If you can't then go order a Whipple from Keith and let me know how it goes! LOL - Obviously some guys are missing something in life to act so idiotic, childish, irrational and full of hate. I truly hope they find what they are missing as life is short.
Ciao!!

CADZLA RETURNS
06-05-13, 12:33 AM
Luna - You're a bitter person, not sure why. To refresh your memory here is a thread where you showed your true colors - getting into a pissing match with several members. Also, as you can see many of the replies were from guys who understood my concerns, offered advice, opinions, etc. Surprisingly, even you were somewhat cordial towards me. Keep in mind that this was way before it was known that ALL the Whipple units would fail. Now that all of them have my complaint is even more valid. Anyone who has can't comprehend this belongs in a mental institution.
Cheers.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/269364-beware-kdi-2-9-whipple-failed.html

vfaninva
06-05-13, 01:33 PM
Jeez ... I just wish I could get back the time spent reading this thread!

BlownV
06-05-13, 03:35 PM
CADZLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Luna.
06-05-13, 05:30 PM
:histeric:

BlownV
06-05-13, 06:01 PM
CADZLA, I am not sure that there is any point in responding to your latest post...you say one thing, I say another, blah blah blah. It goes on. Just two people sitting behind computer screens. I don't give a shit about you, you don't about me. Etc etc. I'll admit that part of me is bothered by people like you because people like me actually have to protect you and provide you with the ability to live in a free country. But I guess everyone can't be a contributing member of society...o well. I thought Luna had hit the nail on the head with the statement about you being the worst motorsports enthusiast ever but I think in actuallity it goes much deeper...you are pretty much the most worthless person I have ever exchanged any form of communication with in my life. I would rather be locked in a room with Helen Keller than you. But I will just leave this thread at this...you have been banned by the other V forum and according to yellowbullet members banned by numerous other forums as well under a variety of screen names (I am not going to waste time digging up every one that they mentioned). You say over and over that you are right and there are only a few 'idiots' like me that disagree with you. Well...I took a couple of minutes and put together a short list. Here is everyone from this forum and from yellowbullet which has called you out on your maturity and worthless behavior...and this is only from your last TWO THREADS. It would take me hours to go through and find everyone who said you are a piece of shit. And if I missed one or two from those threads then my apologies but I think this gets the point across.

Cadforums
Edcmat-l1
Dqw1
Blaine321
CJCTSV
Boosted2000si
DMM
Luna
Jzchen
Translux
Buddyg
CavemanB52
Thebigjimsho

Yellowbullet
TurboTGuy
BigZeke92
Donnyman
RegalRocket
Vettewrench
Sonicracing1
Jaidedeye
Jasonvanorder
Alloutracing
71transam
TrikeMike
Tech73x
Jamnutz
BlownBlueZ06
Djt81185
Vetteracer100
Matt Hill
Mach1Marauder
GEN3SBC
1BadT
Dannythekid
Widow_Maker
Ruquik
SpoolingAround
Zmg00camaross
Outlawdart
Ed02z06
BlueKnight
SSOCOBRA
Hairdog
Pro Stock John
The Manalishi
Tick
GKxGS400
Oldschool
39chevyinar
FASTFATBOY
Illdrag
Stockblock&23s
Sk360
Cheeks
Bigin71
My6speedZ
Tony ***nilli

----------

Sorry, one last thing...on the other v forum...some members did bring up their issues with whipple blowers. But they did it with class, tact and maturity. Hence, they are respected.

----------

Shit I forgot about this thread too..

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/274348-bye-bye-whipple-hello-stock-ported.html

Add another half dozen cadforum members to that list lol

DMM
06-06-13, 02:07 PM
CADZLA, I am not sure that there is any point in responding to your latest post...you say one thing, I say another, blah blah blah. It goes on. Just two people sitting behind computer screens. I don't give a shit about you, you don't about me. Etc etc. I'll admit that part of me is bothered by people like you because people like me actually have to protect you and provide you with the ability to live in a free country. But I guess everyone can't be a contributing member of society...o well. I thought Luna had hit the nail on the head with the statement about you being the worst motorsports enthusiast ever but I think in actuallity it goes much deeper...you are pretty much the most worthless person I have ever exchanged any form of communication with in my life. I would rather be locked in a room with Helen Keller than you. But I will just leave this thread at this...you have been banned by the other V forum and according to yellowbullet members banned by numerous other forums as well under a variety of screen names (I am not going to waste time digging up every one that they mentioned). You say over and over that you are right and there are only a few 'idiots' like me that disagree with you. Well...I took a couple of minutes and put together a short list. Here is everyone from this forum and from yellowbullet which has called you out on your maturity and worthless behavior...and this is only from your last TWO THREADS. It would take me hours to go through and find everyone who said you are a piece of shit. And if I missed one or two from those threads then my apologies but I think this gets the point across.

Cadforums
Edcmat-l1
Dqw1
Blaine321
CJCTSV
Boosted2000si
DMM
Luna
Jzchen
Translux

----------

Sorry, one last thing...on the other v forum...some members did bring up their issues with whipple blowers. But they did it with class, tact and maturity. Hence, they are respected.

----------

Shit I forgot about this thread too..

http://www.cadillacforms.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/274348-bye-bye-whipple-hello-stock-ported.html (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/274348-bye-bye-whipple-hello-stock-ported.html)

Add another half dozen cadforum members to that list lol

In a sick twist to all of this, I was actually cited and given an infraction by GizmoQ after Chuck (CADZILA) complained about my offensive remarks towards him. This site is BS and is only serving to perpetuate people like Chuck. I'll probably be banned now...before CADZILA.

thebigjimsho
06-06-13, 04:55 PM
Do you know if he got one?

I'm just glad this place actually polices things, unlike others who allow frauds and cheats to run rampant...

BlownV
06-06-13, 05:11 PM
Not a clue. I would hope so since he had the most inappropriate and offensive comments I have seen on this forum in 3 years, directed at people who simply disagreed with him and never tried to actually attack him. There are 19 yr olds in the STS-V forum with an order of magnitude more maturity than him. Amazing.

dqw1
06-06-13, 05:14 PM
well his ass needs to be policed outta here for good

Boosted2000si
06-06-13, 06:17 PM
HE single handily makes this forum look like a joke. I visit here once for every 20 visits elsewhere.

A forum such as this, IMO, should NEVER let someone act as if this guy does. He has nothing but negative things to say, brings other members to act like they shouldn't because they are sick of it, degrades individuals and companies.

At what point do you cross the line? Maybe someone should make a complaint to Cadillac directly and they will remove this site as a recommended link. I found this site because I logged into mycadillac.com selected cadillacowners.com and got redirected to this site. I selected Performance mods, as I wanted to add intake & exhaust so I wanted to research, and ended up in the middle of a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Yee Haa. Just what I expected.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bfbfe5de555bdd6605fd00fc496f2751/tumblr_mm3i8cigUq1s0xrqjo1_400.gif

Good Job Mods. Good job Cadillac for making this a recommended site.

Luna.
06-06-13, 07:03 PM
well his ass needs to be policed outta here for good

Initially, I agreed. Then, I stopped and thought about the sheer entertainment value he brings. It's so bad, it's actually pretty funny now. :D

thebigjimsho
06-06-13, 10:08 PM
HE single handily makes this forum look like a joke. I visit here once for every 20 visits elsewhere.

A forum such as this, IMO, should NEVER let someone act as if this guy does. He has nothing but negative things to say, brings other members to act like they shouldn't because they are sick of it, degrades individuals and companies.

At what point do you cross the line? Maybe someone should make a complaint to Cadillac directly and they will remove this site as a recommended link. I found this site because I logged into mycadillac.com selected cadillacowners.com and got redirected to this site. I selected Performance mods, as I wanted to add intake & exhaust so I wanted to research, and ended up in the middle of a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Yee Haa. Just what I expected.

Good Job Mods. Good job Cadillac for making this a recommended site.

And good job on you for taking your own tantrum and trick little Batman pic because you don't like one of the many, many thousands of threads that have helped many, many thousands of members here over the past decade +.

Right now the mods here aren't V2 owners. Since I've personally met some of the mods/past mods in the V forums, I can vouch that they are quality people and smart guys with common sense. But many members, with their lack of what's required and the politics involved, have made their lives miserable.

I once thought to volunteer but I don't have the time now anyway. The old V1 had much more quality in owners and gearheads. The V2 seems to attract the more-money-than-brains types. There are plenty of great guys in this forum. Just not as many as the older V forums.

For the most part, this forum is run by good people. But you've put them in a no win situation. You've already played the "I only come here 1 out of 20 compared to forum X" card. There will never be any pleasing your type...

Boosted2000si
06-06-13, 11:43 PM
And good job on you for taking your own tantrum and trick little Batman pic because you don't like one of the many, many thousands of threads that have helped many, many thousands of members here over the past decade +.

Right now the mods here aren't V2 owners. Since I've personally met some of the mods/past mods in the V forums, I can vouch that they are quality people and smart guys with common sense. But many members, with their lack of what's required and the politics involved, have made their lives miserable.

I once thought to volunteer but I don't have the time now anyway. The old V1 had much more quality in owners and gearheads. The V2 seems to attract the more-money-than-brains types. There are plenty of great guys in this forum. Just not as many as the older V forums.

For the most part, this forum is run by good people. But you've put them in a no win situation. You've already played the "I only come here 1 out of 20 compared to forum X" card. There will never be any pleasing your type...

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Im not speaking for the rest of the forums. I am talking this specific section and this specific person. I dont venture away from the V2 section as I really have no interest in other sections. I am not sure were we lost the subject at hand but I dont recall mentioning anything beyond this thread. I assume you support the OP? After all thats what this subject is about.

dqw1
06-07-13, 07:57 AM
Yeah Luna, it is entertaining if nothing else. Now, I don't have a Whipple, but I have heard of some failures with that kit so he's not making that up. He and a couple of others did correctly call out KDI on the other forum. He never proved his point against Ed. There is a pattern of going after people and forums and it does cross the lines at numerous points. It's the insults when you don't agree with him that kills his credibility.

BlownV
06-07-13, 10:30 AM
dqw1 agreed.

And like I mentioned in my post...no one on this thread ever said they didn't believe him about his situation. It is his way of trying to handle it which lacks maturity and respect. I mentioned that there are a couple of threads about KDI blowers on the other v forum by other members and no one over there got into a fight about it. Moreover, those people accepted that they took a risk and took the proactive approach of trying to work with whipple on R&D or figure out another solution rather than trying to put together an angry mob to bitch at whipple.

turbol15
06-07-13, 01:50 PM
mechanics, bodyshops are thieves imo

Luna.
06-07-13, 02:25 PM
The old V1 had much more quality in owners and gearheads. The V2 seems to attract the more-money-than-brains types. There are plenty of great guys in this forum. Just not as many as the older V forums.

I found this comment especially interesting. I 100% agree. There was/is a clear difference between this current V2 forum and the "initial" V forum

And like I mentioned in my post...no one on this thread ever said they didn't believe him about his situation. It is his way of trying to handle it which lacks maturity and respect. I mentioned that there are a couple of threads about KDI blowers on the other v forum by other members and no one over there got into a fight about it. Moreover, those people accepted that they took a risk and took the proactive approach of trying to work with whipple on R&D or figure out another solution rather than trying to put together an angry mob to bitch at whipple.

:yeah:

thebigjimsho
06-07-13, 02:54 PM
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Im not speaking for the rest of the forums. I am talking this specific section and this specific person. I dont venture away from the V2 section as I really have no interest in other sections. I am not sure were we lost the subject at hand but I dont recall mentioning anything beyond this thread. I assume you support the OP? After all thats what this subject is about.

I don't support the OP one bit. I just think the mods get a bad rap around here...

----------

Although, once Curtis chimed in with his Whipple issues, I took notice. His words does give credence to the OP's claims. Some of them, anyway...

BlownV
06-07-13, 07:13 PM
Being a mod is a tough job. I don't envy it. I did it for a year back when I had a dsm and it was too much for me to do.

Let's be honest here though guys, not one person ever disputed the OP's claims that he has a warranty/product quality issue with whipple. He bought something and it broke. It shouldn't have broken but these things happen...especially when you are one of the first to be implementing a product. Seems like him and whipple are working on some kind of resolution but that should be going on behind closed doors until they have figured out the final outcome. The issue that every single person has had with Cadzla between his multiple threads on here about the whipple blower, his dozen or more threads about Ed blowing up his car on here and other forums, and some of his other comments in general is that he lacks the ability to conduct himself in a respectful or professional manner. Calling people d-bags, poor, stupid, arrogant, homosexual and a whole bunch more things all because someone disagrees with him or says the equivalent of 'whoa slow your roll there before this get's out of hand' is unneccesary and embarrassing for this forum.

Anyway, while entertaining, he seems to have gotten the point and kept quiet. Which is better for the forum anyway. No one wants to post their questions in a place where people like him are going to reply with slander and a reckless abandon for childish insults.

CADZLA RETURNS
07-24-13, 01:24 AM
oops. disregard. wrong thread.
:banghead: