: C6

BowenCT
01-23-05, 08:31 PM
Any forum members out there driven a C6 Vette yet? Any forum members own a C6? Just curious.....

Shinkaze
01-23-05, 10:32 PM
Any forum members out there driven a C6 Vette yet? Any forum members own a C6? Just curious.....Yupper, I test drove one before I bought my M3. Very nice car, vastly improved over the C5 in terms of refinment. Ride and drive is more evolutionary than revolutionary though.

-Adam

wildwhl
01-24-05, 12:23 AM
Just drove one yesterday. Gotta say, if I didn't need 4 doors/seats, I'd seriously be considering it. A clear improvement, in all areas, over the C5. My father in law plans on owning one and wanted my opinion - and it was :bouncy: except I think he wants the LS7 powered Z06 C6 or whatever it shall be called :lildevil:

Shinkaze
01-24-05, 12:37 AM
Just to expand on my above comments I think the best way of describing how a C6 feels is the difference in feel between a C5 and C6 is the difference in feel between a C5 with 0 miles and 50,000 miles on it....It just feels fresher, more solid and more "new" than a new C5, but all and all it still feels sort of the same.

-Adam