: What Cadillac To Buy

hccaamps
01-23-05, 03:25 PM
hey everyone....if anyone could help me decide on which car or what i should be able to find as far as what year,miles,.....any my g/f wrecked my deville this week...so now i have to spend my money i was saving for a bike....i have about $5000.00....any advice...thanks

cadillactech
01-23-05, 03:32 PM
Early '90's DeVille ( 90-95 ) They are probably the most trouble free caddy's made as far as expensive repairs. If you take care of them, they are excellent automobiles.

majax
01-23-05, 05:57 PM
That or a Seville SLS from '93-'97 would not be to bad. They have normal suspension systems and not the air ride or magnetic. Eldorados of that time are good and of course those Devilles are good(1993). If you got a '93 deville try and get the Touring or Sixty Special.

hccaamps
01-25-05, 12:32 AM
thanks for the input...i must say that i do like the sls....one thing that i think that i like is the tail lights they are different from the normal veritcal up and down tail lights on most caddy's...the way a car runs,and drives is important but it also must look great ...paint shinny,carpet clean ...whitewalls white....but then again your buying a luxury car not a honda... :) anyway thanks for getting back ....