: URPA Sensor Bench Test?

starnold
05-29-13, 07:14 PM
Hi Crew!
I want to firstly say thank you to all of you for helping out with the issues that pop up on our Cadillacs!
I recently had one sensor go bad on my 2005 Escalade and was able to diagnose which one and get a replacement on e-bay. Now I have another that has gone out! I know which one is showing as bad, but was wondering if there is a way to bench test the sensor itself? I put one of the other working sensors in place of the bad one and it also shows bad. I was also wondering about the wiring? Anyone have issues with that too?
Thank you in advance!
Seth

the cadillac man
05-29-13, 07:51 PM
Hi Crew!
I want to firstly say thank you to all of you for helping out with the issues that pop up on our Cadillacs!
I recently had one sensor go bad on my 2005 Escalade and was able to diagnose which one and get a replacement on e-bay. Now I have another that has gone out! I know which one is showing as bad, but was wondering if there is a way to bench test the sensor itself? I put one of the other working sensors in place of the bad one and it also shows bad. I was also wondering about the wiring? Anyone have issues with that too?
Thank you in advance!
Seth

More then likely its the wiring harness not the sensor