: Spoiler

lasstss
01-23-05, 11:27 AM
Any of you guys know of a quality glass shop that can duplicate a spoiler plug? I have my spoiler done and close to install. Once it goes on its not coming off. If its a design that you guys like I will share it. In my opinion, it fits and works with the body style. Its a spoiler, not a coat hanger (wing)..:halo:

wildwhl
01-23-05, 12:32 PM
lasstss -

Got a picture? I have some knowledge in this area and have made a plug or three in my life for molded sailplanes. I also know a few folks that do it for a living...maybe if it looks good I could convince one of them to stop the sailplane gig for a few days and knock out a plug for us? Is there any other interest? The man in question just might be willing to mould a few dozen.

PneuBird
01-23-05, 04:33 PM
Count me in!!!:thumbsup:

Geno
01-23-05, 05:21 PM
Any of you guys know of a quality glass shop that can duplicate a spoiler plug? I have my spoiler done and close to install. Once it goes on its not coming off. If its a design that you guys like I will share it. In my opinion, it fits and works with the body style. Its a spoiler, not a coat hanger (wing)..:halo:

LASTSS,
If Specter Werks is not selling this spoiler are you planning to replicate more? I love this spoiler, it's got that class look.

lasstss
01-23-05, 06:11 PM
No point in making one if Spectre is doing it. They are similar. I suppose we can find out if its for sale. Where did the pic come from??

Pics of mine attached. Its also in the FAQ sitting on the car. I sits flush & hugs the trunk lamp.