: 2013 Escalade ESV Platinum All Weather Floor Mats Recommendations

surburban99
05-29-13, 11:36 AM
I have a 2013 Escalade ESV with the Cocoa interior. Who produces an all weather mat that matches the color of this interior? The GM Escalade all weather mats only come in black and cashmere.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Pillow
05-30-13, 04:29 PM
Check with WeatherTech or Lloyds. They usually match pretty well. Lloyds has some exclusive GM certified products as well for mat logos.

I put the WeatherTech rubber/molded fit mats in the ESV for the wife and they seem ok. Not very plush though.

soulsea
05-30-13, 05:43 PM
Doesn't the cocoa interior have cashmere carpeting?

chakde
05-30-13, 07:36 PM
The weathertech tan mats are not really light tan but more of a darker tan. They are not brown cocoa like your carpet though. I saw a lloyds that were all weather that were closer but they are just all weather not moulded like the weathertechs. The other issue i have with the weathertech is that the passenger side slips as it has nothing at the bottom to grab the carpet. The driver side comes with a hook that you screw to the carpet. I have the same color and weathertech was what i went with. The huskyliners come with clawy bottom so it does not move if you push on it. If you dont care about moulded lloyds may work for you. I wanted molded due to the snow.

surburban99
05-31-13, 07:07 PM
Doesn't the cocoa interior have cashmere carpeting?

The carpeting is a dark brown, like the platinum tehama seats

Rich08
06-01-13, 03:03 AM
That's a tough color your gonna have to get some custom color if you want to match

Rich08
06-01-13, 03:06 AM
The carpeting is a dark brown, like the platinum tehama seats

Here's a pic 112433