: 2013 CTS analog clock in dash makes a beeping noise when the minute hand moves

RedCTS
05-29-13, 08:19 AM
Hi.

I searched for this topic and could not find anything. I have a 2013 CTS4 and the analog clock in the dash makes a beeping noise every time the minute hand moves. It's very annoying. I want to have it looked at when I get my first oil change and was wondering if anyone else experienced this problem and if so how was it fixed.

Thanks.

gohawks63
05-29-13, 08:51 AM
That's odd. Never heard of that happening.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-29-13, 12:05 PM
Hi.

I searched for this topic and could not find anything. I have a 2013 CTS4 and the analog clock in the dash makes a beeping noise every time the minute hand moves. It's very annoying. I want to have it looked at when I get my first oil change and was wondering if anyone else experienced this problem and if so how was it fixed.

Thanks.

Hello RedCTS,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are enjoying your CTS! This forum is a great way to stay connected and interact with other Cadillac lovers who are also very informative. I tried searching through the owner's manual and was unable to find anything on the beeping noise from the analog clock. Have you thought about calling your local dealership to discuss this with them; maybe they have insight on something I couldn't come across in the manual. Please let us know if other questions or concerns arise that you would like to further discuss with us. We can also be reached via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

jeffc83
05-29-13, 07:08 PM
It's a very faint sound but that's definitely normal. (I checked with my dealer a few months ago) I only heard it when I sat my car during the winter with the ignition off and haven't noticed it since.

Leaf 68
05-30-13, 08:27 AM
It's a very faint sound but that's definitely normal. (I checked with my dealer a few months ago) I only heard it when I sat my car during the winter with the ignition off and haven't noticed it since.

I can also hear a very faint sound when minute hand moves, when the engine/radio is turned off...