Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Orlando Cadillac Meet July 27!

920 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Tlorenzen 
#1 ·
Hey all this is Travis from the CTS 03-07 forums. I'm setting up a meet for all Cadillac people around Orlando.

So the plan is, as the title states, to have a nice meet on Saturday evening of July 27th in Orlando (Most centralized FL location I can think of). Here's the plan.

Meet at Buffalo Wild Wings at 5 P.M. in Orlando (eat at like 530 or whenever we get around to it). They have a big parking lot and are normally pretty good at accommodating to groups/parties. Info below.

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar, North Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
504 N Alafaya Trail #102, Orlando, FL ‎
(407) 737-8880 ‎ • buffalowildwings.com

Afterwards, we can get a convoy together and cruise over to Bithlo/Orlando Speedworld where you can either enter your car into the street only drag race or just spectate (or head home if your and early bird) The track opens at 8 and you can run as many times as you want for $10 until 1 a.m.

Speed World Dragway
19442 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32820

July 27th 1320X Saturday Night Street Drags
Admission only $10.00 Race or Watch
Gates Open at 8:00PM and run till 1:00AM
This series is dedicated to our "STREET ONLY" fans and racers from far and wide; offering a weekly dose of that adrenaline rush you crave, but in a safe and legal environment that's open only to street legal cars and bikes - no race cars.

Entering the event is easy! Just fill out the tech card and proceed to tech (located at main entrance before entering pits). A tech official will give your car a brief safety inspection and assign a number to you! Then you're ready to run!

Ignore the date on poster, they made the same poster for all of these events.

I'm also posting this over in the CTS, STS, ATS, XTS, 2nd gen, etc forums.
I've also made a facebook page. Join here. https://www.facebook.com/OrlandoAreaCadillacOwners

Got a couple guys already down in the cts 03-07 forums so hope we can get this up and get a pretty decent sized meet going! Anyone with a Cadillac young and old are welcome to come out :)

- Travis L

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Sounds like fun. I'll have my oxygen bottle filled, get a new pair of Dr. Scholl's and some Depends just in case. :thumbsup: Do you have a list going somewhere as a sign up sheet to see how many might attend?
For those not wanting to go drag racing there is a car show just around the corner on Lake Underhill Rd. at the East Orlando Harley-Davidson. It's from 5:00-8:00, get there in time for the last half of the show.

#3 · (Edited)
Awesome!! Thanks for the information about the other show as well. I'm always down for whatever that could even be cool to go do before Bithlo.

I hadn't thought of an official sign up sheet. I created an event that you can sign up on here: https://www.facebook.com/events/163524510487943/

Hope to see you there! and hey, you're just around the corner from Melbourne. If you'd like to cruise up together I would be more than happy to do so.

#4 ·
Update!

Just wanted to get this to the top so everyone can see that the meet is still planned and just over a week away!

Had a small issue with Speed World changing their track dates, so the plan is to hit up a car show down the street at Harley Davidson. RogersV will lead the way for us :)

We may be able to even go on a little cruise or something depending on what everyone wants to do. Its up to whoever attends.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Remember, BWW at 5PM Saturday the 27th :)

Also, any LS guys are more than welcome to attend as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.