: dnmoonraker

dnmoonraker
05-28-13, 09:31 PM
Hello, im a new owner of a beautiful all black 2001 Eldorado ETC . My first Cadillac. Ive become very attached to it. It gets cleaned and garaged every day and does not come out in bad weather. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums and be a member in good standing for a very long time. Thank you!

EChas3
05-28-13, 09:57 PM
Welcome!

orconn
05-28-13, 09:58 PM
Congratulations on your Eldorado and welcome to the Forums!

MrHolland
05-28-13, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and info in here. Enjoy your stay!!!

CadillacLuke24
05-29-13, 08:40 PM
Welcome! Hopefully you can enjoy it more this summer. Let's see it!

Submariner409
05-29-13, 09:43 PM
"MOONRAKER" - Commonly thought of as the title of an Ian Fleming/James Bond novel.

Not so - Old Welsh folk tale .................. As the English tax revenuers came over the heather hills late one evening the Welsh villagers sunk their casks of moonshine whiskey in the village water pond. Upon the approach of the revenuers the village men began to rake the moon's reflection from the surface of the pond. "What are you doing? asked the revenuers. "Raking the cheese from the water !" replied the moonshiners. ..... The revenuers left, chuckling at the stupidity of the villagers - who then recovered their whiskey unmolested.

MOONRAKER = "I may be doing something that you may not be aware of ....................."

Ranger
05-29-13, 09:44 PM
Hello, im a new owner of a beautiful all black 2001 Eldorado ETC . My first Cadillac. Ive become very attached to it. It gets cleaned and garaged every day and does not come out in bad weather. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums and be a member in good standing for a very long time. Thank you!
I remember doing that with my '73 Eldo. It got out of hand to the point of spending more on insurance than gas. In hind sight, I saved it for someone else. Never again. To each his own, but I would tell you to enjoy it.

:welcome: