: what module was stolen

GTA_G20
05-27-13, 08:09 PM
Hi guys I'm new here and bought my 2002 and escalade as a theft recovery. No stereo and no wheels and a broken glove box. Got wheels on it. Fixed ignition but when I tried to put a stereo in it. I have no sound. I looked behind the glove box and have two plugs dangling. Is this the analog onstar module and does this affect the Bose amp? There are two plugs a blue and a red

GTA_G20
05-27-13, 08:10 PM

1BadCadSTS
05-27-13, 09:11 PM
Sure look like amp plugs to me.

the cadillac man
05-27-13, 10:00 PM
Hi guys I'm new here and bought my 2002 and escalade as a theft recovery. No stereo and no wheels and a broken glove box. Got wheels on it. Fixed ignition but when I tried to put a stereo in it. I have no sound. I looked behind the glove box and have two plugs dangling. Is this the analog onstar module and does this affect the Bose amp? There are two plugs a blue and a red

Onstar module as the Bose amp is in the rear under the left trim panel(don't worry about that since the 02 had analog onstar and wasn't upgradable to digital
Also check the fuses and make sure none are blown

GTA_G20
05-29-13, 10:24 AM
Thanks guys. Just to make sure this module interface does nothing. So no need to buy one and have it plugged in

the cadillac man
05-29-13, 04:48 PM
Thanks guys. Just to make sure this module interface does nothing. So no need to buy one and have it plugged in

it is dead wight due to the changeover